FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Kinky Straight Hair???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 2:33am
I prefer the longer lengths, so if I remember correctly, I purchased 18", 24" and 26".  I purchased it around January of this year.
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 2:36am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I prefer the longer lengths, so if I remember correctly, I purchased 18", 24" and 26".  I purchased it around January of this year.

Did you notice any choppiness with those lengths?
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 4:59am
Not at all.  This was the first batch I have had from KevinCN that was total crap, but I think the quality has gone downhill overall.
itsaplane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsaplane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 7:59am
I got myself some AAMH kinky straight. Only used one pack and it's super thick and full! Will update with pictures once I've done a better blending job. It's been dyed and it took the dye pretty well. Was a little crimpy but after brushing out, it looks like AA hair blow-dried. I don't know how well it holds a curl or anything yet though.
VaThang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VaThang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 8:34am

Not at all.  This was the first batch I have had from KevinCN that was total crap, but I think the quality has gone downhill overall.

A friend of mine just received some of Kinky Straight and it really didn't have any kinky and was too shiny. Diane told her some crap about changing the processing because people complained about it having too much texture. However, the photos that they sent didn't resemble the hair they sent. She didn't have an answer for that.
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 2:15pm

Do you still have it? I may be up for a project....
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 7:26pm
I liked the KS that I got from Infeyini, a member here. It wasn't the coarsest hair ever but enough so that it blended with my hair blown out. It also held a good curl if it was set and a decent curl if I used mousse or setting lotion before the iron or wand.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic