Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Best item you bought in Member to Member

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
onesoulsistah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onesoulsistah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best item you bought in Member to Member
    Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:09pm
This section is so dead now due to scammers on the board.  Let's reminisce on the old times.
*What's the best purchase/item you bought in member to member?
*How Long did it last?
Sponsored Links

onesoulsistah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onesoulsistah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:13pm
Extensions Plus Zig Zag wavy, AKC wig, Kinky curly hair.  My EP I have a 1 1/2 yyrs still going strong installed on a wig.
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 9:44am
Mane depot coarse curly from 2011. It's my "go to" hair I wear the most.
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:16am
i bought some wags NC wefted by Sam wayyyyyy back when in shorter llengths for like $75 that hair was BEAUTIFUL. I ended up giving it away after two installs but, lawd i wish i hadnt.

I also bought some bobraz back in the day for real cheap on here and wore it lie four or five times then sold it once again, i wish i till had it
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 1:07pm
I bought a beater lace wig for $50.. It's a Ruth's beauty wig, chinese light yaki. The color are so pretty and it's honestly the best wig I've ever owned. It does not tangle AT ALL. She's a little thin but looks realistic that way. People always think it's "My" hair. I've had it going on 2 years now I think.. She's still holding up well. Clap
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:46pm
I have never received anything bad on the board. If I have to say the best it goes to Stephshe back in 2011! I just needed some supplement hair for my Virgincul hair. She sent me nearly 12 oz of prime hair from Virgincurl, Wags, and some gorgeous handtied wefts that had this honey dipped tone at the ends. It was all in good condition and she only charged me $120!
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

I have never received anything bad on the board. If I have to say the best it goes to Stephshe back in 2011! I just needed some supplement hair for my Virgincul hair. She sent me nearly 12 oz of prime hair from Virgincurl, Wags, and some gorgeous handtied wefts that had this honey dipped tone at the ends. It was all in good condition and she only charged me $120!
dang girl im jelly!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style