FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Inexpensive Shampoos?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Inexpensive Shampoos?
    Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 1:45pm
I want to start locs I was told to purchase a sulfate free shampoo...what kind should I buy? Lookin for somethin cheap aint gonna lie lol tryin to save cash..holidays coming up.
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:52pm
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo it's sulfate free and organic I believe is pretty cheap like 4 bucks.  I also like creme of nature argan oil sulfate free shampoo that is 6.49 on Walgreens.com

Edited by babyk94 - Nov 02 2012 at 5:55pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:50pm
Thankyou so much for answering I'm goin to buy this asap.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

Thankyou so much for answering I'm goin to buy this asap.
Your Welcome Smile
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 9:31am
I like V05 clarifying lime.   It's less than a dollar at wal-mart Thumbs Up
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 11:24am

Peace queens! I started a shampoo thread in TTT. There are lots of responses there. The dollar amounts are varying thought.

I use V05 clarifying currently and I really like it, but my hair is so dry from coloring and the elements. I really have to baby my locs this season and I want to use new products to do so.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

I like V05 clarifying lime.   It's less than a dollar at wal-mart Thumbs Up

Sounds great I have V05 but it has sulfate in it right? I can't use it.Cry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Afrocentchic Afrocentchic wrote:

Peace queens! I started a shampoo thread in TTT. There are lots of responses there. The dollar amounts are varying thought.

I use V05 clarifying currently and I really like it, but my hair is so dry from coloring and the elements. I really have to baby my locs this season and I want to use new products to do so.

Wow, so its okay to use V05 on your locks.. thats perfect. I will take a look at the thread. If the products are good I don't mind spending extra cash its just I don't want to buy something and it not work. lol I' m sure everybody thinks like that though.
Weave Hairstyles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weave Hairstyles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:35pm
I've had great success with the One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. It has an amazing smell and leaves my hair light and shiny. The price is not so bad, about $10-$12 bucks but you really can't put a price on hair care. After washing or conditioning, I use the their styling creme as well, then sit under the dryer for about 15 min or so and voila. 
sinclair67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinclair67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:18am

Tranquility queens! I began the hair shampoo line throughout TTT. There are lots of answers generally there. The actual dollar quantities are different thought.
I take advantage of V05 making clear currently and that i really like this, however my own tresses are thus dried up through dyes along with the elements. I truly must newborn my personal locs this year and that i want to use services to do so.

http://www.topgw2gold.com/CD-Key/ - Guild wars 2 key
http://www.rsgold2buy.com/ - Runescape Gold

Edited by sinclair67 - Dec 08 2012 at 2:21am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions