Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Pressing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best hot air brush.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Yakuria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yakuria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best hot air brush.
    Posted: Sep 16 2011 at 5:48pm
So I use a brush and blowdryer (and some awkward maneuvering) to blow dry my hair and it gets really straight!! ^_^ SO I need only one pass with my babybliss and my hair comes out super straight. But the problem is the whole blowdry and brush work. Its so time consuming and awkward and I miss places and its just ugh! So does anyone know any good hot air brush that would work on 4a/3c hair?????
Sponsored Links

lindajamison76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindajamison76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 7:29pm

Good post. I appreciate it!
Yakuria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yakuria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2011 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by lindajamison76 lindajamison76 wrote:

Good post. I appreciate it!

lol thanks. I thought I would be able to get some answers but I think I will just wing it a buy one and *crosses fingers* hope it works :D
renita jackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renita jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2016 at 1:21am
I think Infiniti pro by  conair is one of the best on the market . The hot air feature provides instant drying as the Tourmaline Ceramic Technology creates silky and shiny hair quickly with its 700-watt power motor!

It’s Ionic Tech prevents that frizzy look you dread! It’s equipped with 2 rows of detangling combs and polishing disks to add that extra shine you’ve been looking for!

You can use it in three different heat modes low, high and cool settings which makes it appliable to even fine and damaged hair types! I read great reviews about it on  http://www.thebeautilab.com/best-hot-air-brush-reviews/ 

Edited by renita jackson - Jun 06 2016 at 1:27am
laneige01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laneige01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2016 at 3:28am
This is a good post, I got the opportunity to learn.
http://1030am.my/brands/skinfood. - skin food malaysia
barelyreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barelyreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2016 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by renita jackson renita jackson wrote:

I think Infiniti pro by  conair is one of the best on the market . The hot air feature provides instant drying as the Tourmaline Ceramic Technology creates silky and shiny hair quickly with its 700-watt power motor!

It’s Ionic Tech prevents that frizzy look you dread! It’s equipped with 2 rows of detangling combs and polishing disks to add that extra shine you’ve been looking for!

You can use it in three different heat modes low, high and cool settings which makes it appliable to even fine and damaged hair types! I read great reviews about it on  http://www.thebeautilab.com/best-hot-air-brush-reviews/ 

I tried this blower and did not get the results I was looking for.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic