Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBEST CV to order from for a stock unit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Hair ViVi

Author
blanbeauty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2011 at 11:16pm
@babigirl

Yes its IR kinky straight, i dyed it jetblack.  It was a number four.  I used Bigen oriental black to color it.  It is flat ironed in this pic.  My next one, i will get a Virgin Chinese processed to a kinky straight.  hopefully i will get less tangling.
Sponsored Links

Genesis84 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2011 at 3:15pm
talk about cv horror! i made a huge newbie mistiake and ordered hair from alibaba. i am still having nightmares from that hair. full of greys it was supposed to be virgin and it was dyed because there was a blue tint to the hair. it was obviouly processed into bodywave. stiff and the hair came out in clumps. Dead

Edited by Genesis84 - Feb 19 2011 at 3:23pm
Shadonna3333 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2011 at 12:55pm
Hey Sweet princess... I am from Philly as well and I was wondering is there anywhere here where you can buy quality hair just in case I dont feel like waiting for the hair to cum?
ruserious View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2011 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by bonnie1961 bonnie1961 wrote:

i bought 2 custom wigs from wholesalewigsonline.com, Then I ordered a stock wig,they do have good customer service and are very fast. http://www.wholesalewigsonline.com/

How is the hair and the hair line?
petitegirlxoxo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2011 at 4:12pm
Warning: The hair has not been washed

I ordered an instock wig from qdpremierwigs around thu or friday last week and got it on monday! I can't believe it got here so fast.  I got a silk top, 22", natural color unit.  It's so pretty and soft, I love it!  But I haven't put it on or wash it, so I can't really tell if it's good quality or not.  I'm so excited that I had to share my joy with you all. 

dani454 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2011 at 9:41pm
I got a indian virgin unit from owigs.com. Fast delivery, they answered all my questions quickly, and I've bleached the wig, *tried* to bleach the knots, washed it just with water, did the burn test, everything, an it's still smooth, tangle free, and silky. She just needs a wash but she good! lol she held a curl beautifully, and the pricing was good compared to other virgin units i be seeing.

I loved my stock unit, I just messed it up with inexperience...

you can try there if you want. i would order from there again if lfs and full wigs weren't so difficult. (for me!!!)
honniecake View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2011 at 10:24pm
it's out with the old if you want to... from personal exp. don't listen to lace wig gossip.

PLEEASEEE do not buy from a vendor who you are not 100% what you are getting and come back w/ negativity to members who encouraged you to buy the wig from that vendor.

at least with rex i'm expected high prices, decent hair and hairlines, but unsatisfactory service.

you can look at google and search for reviews but i highly do not suggest it. the reviews can be old as BHM itself and then you get a wig expecting to be happy and end up heartbroken. PLEASE contact the vendors yourself and ask for hairlines and find one with GOOD customer service. i am def. willing to buy a wig from anyone who will treat me no different than someone who bought 5 times as many wigs than i have and someone who will refund when asking w/o pressuring me to buy a new wig or blow me off or have some stupid exchange policy(jeffrey). but please please please do your job and search for who's right for you.

Embarrassed

Dany18 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2011 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Genesis84 Genesis84 wrote:

talk about cv horror! i made a huge newbie mistiake and ordered hair from alibaba. i am still having nightmares from that hair. full of greys it was supposed to be virgin and it was dyed because there was a blue tint to the hair. it was obviouly processed into bodywave. stiff and the hair came out in clumps. Dead
ordering from alibaba wasnt the mistake thats where almost everybody gets their hair.
Jaki View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2011 at 11:27am
Alibaba, is the Jacksun or Stella his associate?
Bella hou View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 3:35am
It is not matter for the two company.The most imporant is the quanlity of the goods.
Besides ,Wouldbeauty is also just so so,It just a middleman,dont compective with doubleleaf(manufacturer)
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic