Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Curls
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Best Curly Weave for Vacation (Pool,Water parks)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Best Curly Weave for Vacation (Pool,Water parks)

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Exoticurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exoticurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Curly Weave for Vacation (Pool,Water parks)
    Posted: May 08 2015 at 10:31am
I am 2 years natural and currently have neck length 4a-4c type hair very dry,shrinkage. I don't want to deal with my hair this entire summer but would like to rock a cute wash and go look. I know braids are an option but I would really prefer some curls..

I mostly wear clip ins but I feel it is becoming harder to blend with my natural hair and just want to give my hair a break.

I have done a good amount of research and I am aware that there is no weave that is pool/beach proof. I also read that you must add conditioner,oil and perhaps just braids up the hair prior to going inside the pool.

Any recommendations on types of hair,and has anyone have any success on a certain curly weave?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exoticurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2015 at 10:33am
I was thinking of getting a partial sew in with the curly weave on the bottom and whenever I get on the pool or go to the water park just condition,oil and put it in a side braid and once I am out of the pool condition it some more and as soon as I get home wash,detangle and dry real nice..I think if i do that I should be good right? 
Sugar.Bits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar.Bits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2015 at 2:21pm
Any wet and wavy hair is great for the beach!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exoticurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2015 at 10:54am
Thanks! I just invested on Rain Moisture Indian Remy hair (Wet&Wild), hope it all goes well!! 
Rebecca0730 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca0730 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2015 at 10:27pm
If swim in sea, the hair will become dry, tangle Confused it's better to keep the hair to the water, or wear a swim cap.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2015 at 10:06pm
Wavy hair is great for vacation hair. Don't trust your expensive hair to sea salt sand water unless you are going to cover the base of your head with a bandanna and then once you are done swimming, shampoo and condition hair asap! Pool water doesn't seem to damage the hair like sea salt water does, also never go to bed with wet hair or hair that is all over your head, two loose twist braids will do then let it out in the morning.

Edited by marie67 - Jul 17 2015 at 10:08pm
barelyreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barelyreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2016 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

Wavy hair is great for vacation hair. Don't trust your expensive hair to sea salt sand water unless you are going to cover the base of your head with a bandanna and then once you are done swimming, shampoo and condition hair asap! Pool water doesn't seem to damage the hair like sea salt water does, also never go to bed with wet hair or hair that is all over your head, two loose twist braids will do then let it out in the morning.

Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic