Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 1:54am
maybe you should try one of those wand ones. i just got one but i haven't used it yet
Sponsored Links

carefreefefe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carefreefefe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 6:36am
The sedu is great. You will want something smaller than the 1 inch to make those curls. I also have a remington 1 1\2 inch iron (settings from 1-20) that I got from Ross for cheap cheap and it also does the job. You may also want to look at trying the flexirods again. you dont need many at all and depending on how tightly you roll the hair, the curls will last days.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 10:12am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

maybe you should try one of those wand ones. i just got one but i haven't used it yet

hey are you referring to one like below I seen the commercial and I donèt get how it works without a clamp. But at the same time looks like it could fly as I want my curls kinda messy.

Edited by miana79 - Dec 30 2010 at 10:19am
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by pretty_coco6824 pretty_coco6824 wrote:

I use a conair infiniti curling iron but since you aren't big on conair maybe one of these curling wands would be a good investment for you.  Maybe try a big barrel one:
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=cortex+curling+iron

I use a conair one that works well but I kinda want one of these.

i just bought one of these (infiniti) a few weeks ago and i love it - my curls last for a few days, that sucker gets HOT!
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 3:01pm

WITH THIS....... REMINGTON PEARL CERAMIC CURLING WAND (TARGET 24.99) THE OTHER BRAND WAS $40 AND THIS ONE WORKS GREAT

I GOT THESE

AND THEY LASTED PRETTY GOOD A GOOD 5 DAYS AND THEN I BRUSHED IT OUT INTO KIM K WAVES. I LOVES . ENJOY

Edited by Princess_S - Dec 31 2010 at 1:15pm
pretty_coco6824 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pretty_coco6824 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by pretty_coco6824 pretty_coco6824 wrote:

I use a conair infiniti curling iron but since you aren't big on conair maybe one of these curling wands would be a good investment for you.  Maybe try a big barrel one:
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=cortex+curling+iron

I use a conair one that works well but I kinda want one of these.

i just bought one of these (infiniti) a few weeks ago and i love it - my curls last for a few days, that sucker gets HOT!

YES!! I love it!
kilaniboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilaniboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 3:07pm
Princess, you and your hair are gorgeous!! 
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by kilaniboo kilaniboo wrote:

Princess, you and your hair are gorgeous!! 
Thanks alotSmile
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 5:48pm
[QUOTE=Princess_S]

WITH THIS....... REMINGTON PEARL CERAMIC CURLING WAND (TARGET 24.99) THE OTHER BRAND WAS $40 AND THIS ONE WORKS GREAT

WOW-Those curls look beautiful on you and thats one of the looks I want to be able to achieve..I love love how it looks..you are very pretty too...I think I am gonna get a want ladies. Wish me luck.Tongue
askvivi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote askvivi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2011 at 12:25pm
I recommend the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Clipless Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron, because its pretty good, i have one and i can make different types of curls like the ones u want.

Wink Tongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic