Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Shampoo & Conditioners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Conditioners for Dandruff

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
eyebrowns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eyebrowns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Conditioners for Dandruff
    Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 2:06pm
For the last four or so years, I've had issues with dandruff. I have eczema as it runs in my family, but it only affects my scalp and elbows and such. So my scalp is almost always dry. 

What is a good shampoo/conditioner for tackling my dandruff problem? I've tried tea tree oil, olive oil and I have Mane & Tail conditioner right now. But nothing ever seems to work. Even if I set it in my hair for a while. I don't know if I'm not massaging my scalp deeply enough or if I rinse it out too quickly, I'm not sure but it just persists.

I want to try to texturize my hair some time in the future but if I can't manage taking care of my short hair, I don't know how I'll manage with that type of hair. Please help! I need you ladies' guidance!
Sponsored Links

brittsemone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsemone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 2:01pm
I've been using the Shea Moisture African Black Soap shampoo and conditioner. It has worked well for me...
megan778 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megan778 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2014 at 1:02am
My son had a dandruff problem,so I rubbed baby oil into his hair and scalp. I left it in there for the entire day and after I washed it out for him ,his dandruff was gone and his scalp wasn't itchy and dry anymore. I've used other products on him but the baby oil was the only thing that seemed to work.

aaron dande View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaron dande Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 11:03pm
You should try 

DanDe Nano Keratin Care Conditioner 

IT worked best for me..
maryware77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maryware77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2016 at 11:52am
Have you tried GK anti-dandruff shampoo? If not then you should buy one for yourself. It's sulfate free. sodium free. Delivers an outstanding results and improves the integrity of the hair. I am quite satisfied with the results it had delivered me.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic