Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BEST BSS Hair???? Advice!

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
LimeBear89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LimeBear89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BEST BSS Hair???? Advice!
    Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:07am
Hello Everyone!

What's the best BSS hair that you've tried? I know it's hard to completely avoid shedding and tangling with a majority of BSS hair brands, but I was wondering if there were any types that you definitely liked.

I am about to get a full sew-in and I'm trying to figure out what hair to purchase being that I want straight hair; however, I would like something that can hold curls if I decide to style it that way.

Also, is it best to buy different lengths of hair to get a more layered look, or just stick to one length and find a stylist that can cut the layers the way I want?

Thanks for your time! :)
Sponsored Links

38ktgold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 38ktgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 6:28pm
my favorite hair was milky way saga gold egyptian glam. had 2 installs, one lasted 2 months, and when i purchased again it lasted 3. I can't wear it anymore because I'm natural, but I loved it.

sorry they're so big
HairGodShia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairGodShia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 6:32pm
Goddess Remi and Velvet remi by far the best I've tried like every brand in that bitch so trust me
janeera1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote janeera1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 10:04am
Originally posted by HairGodShia HairGodShia wrote:

Goddess Remi and Velvet remi by far the best I've tried like every brand in that bitch so trust me

I cosign the Velvet Remy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply