Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Best Body Wave Texture

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Maybe you could try EP wavy or check out the M2M to try a few brands . I understand you may feel SUCCIMIDRY came across  harsh, but if you only knew how much info and help the lady has given over the years , you may want to apologize or not  . I made my long response due to so many recent similar topics that never end well . GL  

yes, to the bolded, from a long time lurker/learner..Smile

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jan 24 2014 at 8:19pm
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

It's ok I'm being played as the villain because I chose to speak up for myself, I made a humble post thinking I would get some results. The post still stands for those who choose to stick to topic and not be in some kind of clique.. I'm not trying to be amusing here just a mature woman that is not going to stand for snide remarks for the peanut gallery. Let's stick to topic and save these cheap jabs sweetheart. Have a Nice Day!

I never stated you were the villain but you were not 100% in the right but at this point good luck. Maybe you should find a picture of your weave inspiration and post it so someone can help you while you complain about jabs but continue to make them yourself.Confused

NOW I'm retarded Ermm

nvm....

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 24 2014 at 8:31pm
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:28pm
 My post did not start out with any animosity at all I just asked a question like most post start out, I see a lot of ppl that have been here are tried of what they may view as dumb questions but must realize everyone has a starting point. It's all about respect and delivery.. That's all you give it you'll get. I'll check out what you suggested thx.
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:01pm
Let me be more specific which texture holds it's body wave curl the best. Brazilian, Malaysian etc.. thx 
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:07pm
Got chaWink whew
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:17pm
If you are going by those sites showing bodywave hair with pictures of Kim Kardashian next to the hair then you do not need to buy that texture to achieve that look. 

Who is your hair style inspiration????  Just find a pic and post the link 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

Let me be more specific which texture holds it's body wave curl the best. Brazilian, Malaysian etc.. thx 

After a few shampoos those waves NEVER last no matter the hair origin.
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:31pm
Well it's really not in a pic I can provide because you are right in that respect there are tons of pics out there it is really all in the type of hair I guess is where I'm going because these vendors all post random pic of hair. I've tried a couple like the ones I mentioned but after awhile they just don't cut it.
Just tried of spending money on hair that just falls short wayyyyy to often. Wanted to tap in on experience of trail and error and what stands true for some of my sistah's out here. That's all 
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:40pm
Wow ok disappointed because I love my bodywave but some just don't bounce back.. Thx Princess just looking for something I may not find out here. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:56pm

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 25 2014 at 9:18am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>