Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Body Wave Texture

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Body Wave Texture
    Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:16pm
I'm going to cut to the chase I would like to know best texture to use for body wave? Meaning Brazilian, Malaysian, Eurasian etc... Durability also bounce back if flat ironed. Thx in advance Confused    
Sponsored Links

*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:40pm
So when are they just going to merge the newbie and regular sections?
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:44pm
Just because you got four stars you don't have to be rude honey.. I know you want to flex you authority some where get a life loser I need someone who has answers ok.. P.S. let's not go back and forth with bull if it was set up the way you wanted your inquiry would be mute.

Edited by Prelle64 - Jan 24 2014 at 5:54pm
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

Just because you got four stars you don't have to be rude honey.. I know you want to flex your* authority somewhere. Get a life loser; I need someone who has answers, ok..

LOLLOLLOL

That was rude?
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:59pm
Obviously you rode on the little yellow bus if you didn't think your comment wasn't rude. Let's stop the small talk. I see your no help.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:10pm
Well damn
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:17pm
I think you should check the feedback in the Ultimate topics and Best styles . Tons of good info if no one answers your question . I only wear virgin indian straight . I have a long history with bhm , but know i must search and research to find the best info  . Prelle, if you check similar topics the response is no different , espcially when you have a small amount post and ask for info that takes years to find . I hope you understand i am not trying to be mean . The weaves industry change so much , ladies are trying to keep PV close .

Maybe you could try EP wavy or check out the M2M to try a few brands . I understand you may feel SUCCIMIDRY came across  harsh, but if you only knew how much info and help the lady has given over the years , you may want to apologize or not  . I made my long response due to so many recent similar topics that never end well . GL  

Edited by india100 - Jan 24 2014 at 6:36pm
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:26pm
"Origin" doesn't matter moreso than how the hair is processed for the pattern which is dependent by the vendor/factory.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:33pm

With that stank attitude may your bodywave wash away but the smell of rancid meat remain to stay. 
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:45pm
Thanks so much for you input I guess what it boils down to is how one comes across. I've never been a fan of someone taking condescending jabs at someone new or in this area of wanting to obtain info and may not know exact protocol. I appreciate you india100. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>