Extensions Plus

Best Blow Dyer?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
shutterbug313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shutterbug313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Blow Dyer?
    Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 11:12am
I have 4C hair. I need a new hair dyer. I am using a cheap dryer right now. I am willing to pay for a good one to leave my hair smooth and straight. It does not have to be bone straight. Any suggestions for a blow dryer to use on 4C hair? Also a comb attachment would be nice.
Sponsored Links

miss england View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss england Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 1:30pm

parlux.. its expensive but it does the job  

sharie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2009 at 7:15pm
I let my hair air dye because heat is not good for your hair.But I never know that one hair dyer can be better then the nexts
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 12:01pm
I own and love my chi rocket. It is awesome. Here is the YT video that made me decide to purchase it last year. I am natural 4A/BThumbs%20Up

Chanee007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chanee007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2010 at 5:50pm

I'm trying to find the same thing. I want to buy a dryer that works well, and I'm hearing that the tourmaline/ceramic/ionic ones are best. I am looking at one from Conair which has gotten a 4.5 rating out of 5 from 213 people, and is a best seller. It's relatively cheap too.

AshleyRaQ_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshleyRaQ_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2010 at 3:15pm

Conair Lightwieght Ionic Ceramic Styler....$20 @ CVS..it has high low and cool heat settings and comes with a comb attatchemet, diffuser and concentration nozzle

lovelybrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelybrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2010 at 8:58am
I would suggest an ionic dryer. I don't know if it's hype or not but I get hardly any breakage or shedding with this. My one was not cheap but not expensive either.

I wait til it's almost dry and spray heat protectant and use the comb pik attachement. It dries very quickly and it stays quite silky for up to a week.

I notice a lot more breakage/shedding when I don't blowdry.

Oh, and on the rare occaisons that I use a ceramic straightners, I make sure I do a protien prepoo deep conditioner, otherwise I keep protien usage to twice a month.

I'll stop now as I seem to be rambling on. Sorry!Confused

Edited by lovelybrown - Feb 09 2010 at 8:59am
mscaribbeanma View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mscaribbeanma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2010 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

I own and love my chi rocket. It is awesome. Here is the YT video that made me decide to purchase it last year. I am natural 4A/BThumbs%20Up

i wsa in this plce caled ulta and ed hardy pair up with ci to create a flat iron and a blow dryer set. its amaazing and it comes with a case
*anna* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *anna* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2010 at 5:58pm
I have been looking for a good hairdryer and looked on various topics, finally decided to get the Babyliss Elegance 2100W dryer...matches my babyliss 230 elegance sraighteners, let me tell you, my hair ACTUALLY came out exactly how the girl in the youtube vids hair came out!! amazed cos my hair is normally dry brittle n crispy after usin my Wahl dryer that ive been using since I was little lol. not sure if they sell this is US but anything by Babyliss I would recommened, I have only ever used their products and I think they are all perfect for afro caribbean hair! hope that helps!
Anna x
renita jackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renita jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2016 at 5:31pm
I think  Parlux Ecofriendly 3800 is the best .  3800 might be just a wee too powerful for a hair dryer. But at a solid 2100 watts, this Parlux Ionic Hair Dryer is doing exactly what other companies and hair dryers should be doing for the market – keeping the environment in mind. Yes, eco is all the rage, but how does that extend to hair styling tools? With hair dryers made of ozone friendly recyclable materials, of course. Now when you style your hair, you can know you’re doing your part.

The low noise silencer is a great bonus to ionic hair dryer technology. Plus, you’ll have a whole four heat settings to choose from so that you can maintain control over just how much heat your hair receives on a daily basis. Start low and ramp up as you continue to dry and complete the look, then hit it with that last cool shot.

There is only one type of attachment – the concentrator. A diffuser does not come with this particular model. As many blow dryer reviews have noted, you get what you pay for, and this Parlux is worth the investment. I got great and informational reviews about it on http://www.thebeautilab.com/best-hair-dryer-reviews/

Edited by renita jackson - Jun 28 2016 at 5:34pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic