Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Best AliExpress "Brazilian" hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KayyOnas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KayyOnas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 6:47am
so I've heard great things about this queens hair but when I search it up I see many different companies please could I get the link for the one you all talk about 
Sponsored Links

Jessica777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:37am
Hi girlsHeart I've recently received 3pcs wavy 16” Hair from Aliexpress to install with my other hair(coz my 16" from other vendor shedding badly ), these new hair are very nice. I have received good and bad Quality from time to time as other girls said,
From my experience, I have received bad hair from even the higher feedback seller.
So i don't really believe in feedback . I’m searching on something new all the time.

Im also doing review video myself once i got a good quality hair. So when I was going to order and ask questions to the Seller, they ask me if I could do review for them because they are new open, need customer support , I said no problem if the hair in good quality. They provided me the hair for almost free, guess I’m lucky. Actually I was not expecting something good  coz they are new without feedback, and from some picture some curly hair looks like a little frizzy but it’s natural and fine with me.

I was happy when I received, they packed well and hair are very soft ,not thin ,and tidy. so far, 1 weeks more not having any problems after washing ,rare shedding or something. I guess will purchase from them next time. PM me for the vendor, if interested.

Here is my links of pics on flicker , check it out ! https://www.flickr.com/photos/126070631@N03/

Edited by Jessica777 - Aug 12 2014 at 10:40am
KeyBee510 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeyBee510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 4:20pm
Her Imports Has the best brazilian virgin hair. Ive used this hair three times and it's still soft, and shinny.I ombre it blonde on the ends, and colored it back to black, and its still in very good condition. I did have my hair professionally colored both times too, but by far Her Imports is A1.
shepherd007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shepherd007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 4:00am
idon't think aliexpress is good place to buy virgin hair weave. you should go to some professional hair website,such as forfancyhair ,the quality will be better.
PreciousHairs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreciousHairs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 7:32am
Jessica777 is a total VENDOR and so is Shepherd007 UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I got a bad batch from New Star the first time I ordered from them. BUT IT WAS FLUKE! Someone on here told me to go to them and I wasn't upset that i got a bad batch. I contacted them and they sent me new hair. Couldn't freakin believe it! Let me keep the old hair too. Plus the new hair was AMAZING! So glad I gave them a second chance. I also get hair from Virgin Rhapsody when I'm in a crunch.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreciousHairs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 7:38am
Guangzhou Queen Love Hair Products Vendor

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/f67RJv2 - http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/f67RJv2 - Queen love hair products,brazilian virgin hair body wave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreciousHairs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 7:42am
Originally posted by KayyOnas KayyOnas wrote:

so I've heard great things about this queens hair but when I search it up I see many different companies please could I get the link for the one you all talk about 

Guangzhou New Star Hair Vendor

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/RVFbyUB - Mixed length 3pcs Best quality peruvian virgin hair extension

Here is Virgin Rhapsody
http://www.virginrhapsody.com - www.virginrhapsody.com - with them they always have sales on Instagram so you would be better off DM'g them for a deal. Its always cheaper

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 7:49am
Vendors up in here having a field day....I see u all...smh
nicewayhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicewayhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 8:56am
You can try us for good quality http://www.nicewayhair.com - virgin brazilian hair extensions,  we niceway hair locates in the hometown of human hair extensions in China, and for most of your humann hair are manufactured and shipped here.

There will be big discount for members here.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021