Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best AliExpress "Brazilian" hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 1:53pm
LOL
Sponsored Links

Claywash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claywash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 12:41am
Can u pm me the vendor
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:12pm
Found the thread. Thanks ladies!!!! :)
Off to go read. I sure hope this information is still current. :)
Bunnybanx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnybanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:53pm
My luxy hair smells like corn chips Ouch I could have went with  ghp if i wanted corn chip smelling hair atleast their bundles would have been full now I have to order another bundle.
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:57am
I honestly don't know if there is such a thing!

Whatever you do DO NOT order from Cammy Dreamy or Dreamy Cammy they have Russian Fede hair which I ordered and at first I was loving it! It was super soft super bouncey but  after the 2nd week it started to tangle a bit (I thought I justed needed to cowash!) So I did! But then I wanted to Dye it Black-when I went to color the hair Jet black it turned on me like a mad animal! It tangled and matted on a whole nother level I let it sit in conditioner for 15-20 minutes and was finally able to get the nape of the neck tangles out, called myself flat ironing it only to have to comb and hair check every 10mins or so because it started acting like BSS hair!! This is not virgin or remy hair..after the failed dye attempt I decided to bleach a test strip it lifted 15mins (used kaledoscope with 40developer) but a couple spots looked nappy/frizzy/tangly which made me do the burn test etc.
Bottom Line in my heart I feel as though they've figured out a way for 'us" to be able to bleach whatever it is that they are selling us synthetic blends/rat hair whatever it is but it isn't 100% virgin human hair.
(Placed 2orders & The vendor was responding to me quickly but hasn't responded to my complaint about it not being 100%human virgin hair!smh)

My only sucessful batch came from New Star:
Ordered 3 bundles of Brazlian body wave 22inches in Feb and I wore it for 4months straight as a sew in and now I have it on a u-part as a go to for my in betweens(the hair has been dyed, doesn't really tangle, doesnt hold a curl good so I ususaly braid or bantu knot it for wave) however when I reordered from them the hair was less than! (it's like they send a good batch the first time and everything else is trash) However hair has deff been processed because the wave never came back even after the first wash. (hair had no smell)

I ordered form Luffy hair (on the actual pictures it says Queen hair?) So I'm not for sure if this is the QHP vendor everyone is talking about or if Luffy is the actual Vendor but again hair was less than only good for about 1-2months! Had alot of popped hairs which made the hair look frizzy -I gave it to a friend and i just didn't like the "look" of the hair after she dyed it..It had this cheap barbie look that alot of aliexpress hair has...

I ordered some Peruvian Deep wave from Princess hair and the hair had the corn chip smell the 20 & 22inch had about 1-2 inches of brittle dry thin ends other than that the curls where pretty and all I had to do was add conditioner and water to bring back the curls...The hair is a bit pricey so I haven't reordered yet....

Now I will say this my cousin gets her hair from her stylist and I know its QHP b/c it has that corn chip smell she kept her first batch in for 6mths and then just did a new install but when we are clubbing she loves to throw that smelly shyt around! It looks good but I swear the smell...I also saw this other chick in the club hair looked good from afar but when you got close Corn chip smell..I'm assuming this is the infamous QHP! b/c the hair actually looks/well and I love when my cousin wand curls her's...
Someone Pm me the link to QHP ( I would like to see if I've ordered from them and just don't know!) because I noticed no matter what vendor I order from on Alie it all has the same damn address and name Ghanzou(sp?) on my package....

I'm done with Alie for now just placed an order with Bdogg and will place one with Sumi and already making plans to fly to India!!!! CV have figured out a way for us to dye garbage I'm telling you!!! 

Paigeyln View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paigeyln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:48am
See I ordered from Luvin and had a HORRIBLE experience. It shed like a dog leaving hair trails wherever I went and tangled into a real life KNOT after one wash. I will never go back there, Im currently wearing Queens and it's doing me proud. Lustre isn't particular silky or smooth in my opinion but I've sealed my wefts on both sides and there is no shedding or tangling, also I've died it red after bleaching it twice and its still going strong. For the price I highly recommend Queens. For a photo of my current red Queens hair from Aliexpress it's on my Instagram if you guys wanna look. _Paigelyn Hope that helps girl! 
Paigeyln View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paigeyln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:49am
sorry my instagram is paigelyn_ . My bad!
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:06am
Well don't waste your money  on LWIGS had my 6A light yaki in for a month and have to get it redone it shed like a wild beast...now my 200.00 install have to come down.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 5:03pm
bump
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

Whatever you do DO NOT order from Cammy Dreamy or Dreamy Cammy they have Russian Fede hair 

Confused

speechless

smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions