BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best AliExpress "Brazilian" hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 3:21am
I just took my first dive with Aliexpress. I was going to order QHP but was so turned off by the reviews about the foul smelling hair. I just started back wearing sew ins probably around the beginning of the year. I started purchasing hair from a lady on eBay that was buying her hair from New Star. Never had a problem. When I got a lil more comfortable with purchasing hair myself I just went with Luvin Hair. No problems. Matter of fact, this hair is great! I've gone days without touching it & a spray it with condition & water its back bouncing && behaving. Never was a fan of curly hair but I see this hair being in my life for a while. I think it's a hit or miss with most vendors. I nearly pulled all me natural hair out tryin figure out where to buy hair. U just have to take that chance. Someone may love a certain vendor because they never got a bad batch while the next woman can't stand them because they got raggedy hair. I think it's just a crap shoot..IMO

Edited by mzjuicy553 - Oct 20 2013 at 3:22am
Sponsored Links

Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 5:24pm
Hi ladies. I just purchased some hair from Aliexpress. It's not "Brazilian", its "Peruvian", but I thought I'd still share. I got the hair when Aliexpress was having that big sale on the 15-17. I ended up getting 14", 18", 22" Peruvian body wave hair for $90. I ordered the hair on the 17th & got it on the 22nd. The vendor was lovely. I had forgotten to update my address on the website so I messaged the vendor & asked him if he could have the hair sent to my college address instead & he did so. I installed the hair the same day I received it lol...so I don't have many pics before I installed it or when I washed it. BUT the wave pattern did return after being washed so I was very happy! (I wasn't expecting much from $90 hair. The bundles looked thin, but I only used 2.5 bundles & my hair is VERY full. So far, my only con with this hair is that the lengths are definitely off. Either my 22" bundle is too long or my 18" bundle is too short because there is a kinda large gap between the two so I'm probably gonna end up having to cut a couple inches of the hair off. I have a couple of pics..So far the hair is really nice to me. PM me for the vendor, if interested.

(Hair right out of the package....notice the length thing.)

(Hair freshly installed...no styling.)
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 6:30pm
That hair looks gorg!!!! I just PM'd you about the vendor 
justmeash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justmeash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 6:42am
the hair is really pretty does it blend well with your hair..can you pm me the vendor
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 7:37am
Very pretty mama! I just PM you.
Liliangrace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liliangrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 7:05pm
Gorgeous gorgeous hair girl. Will pm u now
Nerra75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nerra75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:14pm
Very Pretty!
remyhairweft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remyhairweft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 1:17am
brazilian hair have virgin hair and non remy hair . but all online store sell  non remy brazilian hair actually . 
Geenie868 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geenie868 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 9:02am
Can you pm me as well? Thanks Id appreciate it!
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 1:15pm
you about to get 1700 pm requests
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>