Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Best AliExpress Brazilian hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:21pm
It has a slight wave to it which is seen more when its air dried its pretty sexy if I must say..lol but its very slight
Sponsored Links

Hair Lover27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hair Lover27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 11:48pm
I've been wearing Queen Weave Beauty since February, and it's not bad at all. I had QHP first and the smell was so darn bad. I ended up giving it away because I was so tired of it. 
_TOO_FACED_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TOO_FACED_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 9:01pm
I ordered from Mocha Hair Products recently (last week) and I really like it so far. I ordered four bundles of straight "Virgin Brazilian" hair in inches 18, 20, 22, and 24. The 18 and 20 inch bundles were really full and the 22 and 24 inch bundles were a little skimpy, but that's why I ordered 4...I figured they would be at the price ($239 for all four bundles) The hair is really soft, doesn't tangle at all, just a few strands of shedding every now then even after I sealed the wefts. It's good though. It has like a natural wave to it once dry, and before straightening, that makes it look really natural. I actually haven't flat ironed yet because I love the texture.

And before Mocha Hair Products, I ordered from Magic Madam. She is like my go-to vendor. I stopped ordering from her on Ali Express, and I order directly from her warehouse, it's a little cheaper but there's shipping and PayPal fees involved. Her hair is great, and she recently added Grade 5A hair to her stock. I haven't tried that yet but I will soon. Her name is Wendy Gai, she's the best. Once you establish a good relationship with her she makes sure she sends you her best product every time you order, and will gladly take it back and/or refund if you aren't satisfied.
Jessica90 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 1:00pm
😁
lilylatea21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilylatea21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 1:04pm
How do you order directly from her warehous? Does she have a separate website?
_TOO_FACED_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TOO_FACED_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 1:59am
Her email is magicmadamhair@gmail.com
nikky009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikky009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 2:20pm
has anyone tried beautiful queen hair company brazilian hair an if so did you like it
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 7:55pm
I JUST WROTE A WHOLE Censored PARAGRAPH & IT DELETEDAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I WAS ALSO LOOKING INTO QUEEN BUT I BECAME IFFY AFTER READING IN ANOTHER  FORUM THE QUALITY DECLINED.;
  • THE ENDS WAS SPLIT/ STRAGGLY
  • POOR WEFT CONSTRUCTION
  • THE HAIR FELT UNPLEASANT
  • ShockedConfusedThumbs Down
I have/had QUEEN WEAVE BEAUTY Brazilian loose wave in for around 3 months. The hair is still beautiful theres abs no tangling.(i ordered 12" 14" 16") However I lost length probably because i dint deep condition with ORS hair mayonnaise as recommended. somehow i lost my whole 12" bundle(I have no clue how)ConfusedLOL. I sealed both sides with fray check & Didn't receive shedding until after my 5th deep condition(bi weekly).
I FEEL AS IF THE FRAY CHECK WASHED OUT.
I will continue till wear this hair until September
  • HINT HINT**** senior yearBig smileEmbarrassedTongueClap. Going all out is a MUST!!
Im currently looking into a new company luxy hair co. they used to be know as international natural hair co. ALL their reviews are good the only con i kept hearing is that the bundles are a little on the small side.
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 8:06pm
**Luxy hair did state their hair is from "Chinese people"
mst428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Lacouette Lacouette wrote:

I've placed many orders with QHP (I own probably more than a kilo by now) and each time I received her brazilian straight hair there was no smell/no shedding.
The more wavy hair is another story, the only thing that worked to get rid of the awful smell was Febreze (but it worked well)
I want to try Anson's malaysian body wave but I'm not sold on the quality yet.

are the ends on the straight thin?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>