Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Best AliExpress "Brazilian" hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
diordiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote diordiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:02am
Stay away from newlight/ new star, whatever their name is. The hair was good for maybe 3 days then it started shedding likea dog with rabies!!! I HAD HAIR EVERYEHRE!! MY BOYFRIEND EVEN FOUND MY HAIR IN HIS FOOD!! NOT GOOD AT ALL!! HE WAS LIKE TAKE THAT TRASH OUT!Angry
Sponsored Links

lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:42pm
I agree with diordiva.

New light is some new bull sh*t. That hair was horrible and they should just go out of business.
diordiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diordiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 3:29pm
Yes ma'am they should!!
Butterz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:57am
Hey ladies, i've been on the forum for a few years as a natural hair lurker mostly lol, Anywho I recently started a virgin hair business. I have great quality virgin Brazllian hair, no shedding. Everyone is loving it so far, even had some local businesses trying to get my suppliers info, it's been crazy! LOL Check out the facebook page for pictures, just search Crash HairCompany or follow the FB link https://www.facebook.com/crash.haircompany - https://www.facebook.com/crash.haircompany
or even check the website wwwCrashHairCompany.com
mocherry View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mocherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 8:48pm
Ermm
Indianhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indianhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 10:35pm
Looking for a best Indian hair???

100% Virgin hair..

email: mjindianhair@gmail.com  for the best quote for retail and whole sale..

Free shipping within US.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 10:40pm
Yes, Butterz, you are a "long-time lurker" and now you have come out of the woodwork to announce that you are selling the best quality hair ever, which you probably got from Queen or B-Dogg like the rest of us.  If you want to advertize, pay for it, other wise, we will consider yourself no better than any other scam artist that attempts to come on BHM.
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 1:59pm

I dont think all of aliexpress/alibaba is trash hair, I try to talk with alot of the vendors on there try to establish relationships with them and pick there head about there product's and what I'm looking for. I've gotten some really good hair and some really trash hair (Qingdao Gracehair Product} <<DO NOT ORDER mixed with filler hair. But I will say Queen hair is still one of my favorite's from that website I have queen hair since 2011 thats still going strong and I will still order till this day I just like the thickness of it never received a crappy bundle or a stinky one but that could be cause I have only ever ordered the brazilian straight.

Lipstickbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by lildeevah lildeevah wrote:

I agree with diordiva.

New light is some new bull sh*t. That hair was horrible and they should just go out of business.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!! It was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! I was soooo pissed, I wore it in a bun most of the time because it tangled and shed so much.  Queen is still the best I've had, but my last two purchases were garbage, that was months ago so hopefully the quality has went back up cause I'm itching to order more soon!
Mamiixsoxpretty5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:35pm
Is the Brazilian straight bone straight or does it have a slight wave to it ?
Originally posted by Island-Clo Island-Clo wrote:

I dont think all of aliexpress/alibaba is trash hair, I try to talk with alot of the vendors on there try to establish relationships with them and pick there head about there product's and what I'm looking for. I've gotten some really good hair and some really trash hair (Qingdao Gracehair Product} <<DO NOT ORDER mixed with filler hair. But I will say Queen hair is still one of my favorite's from that website I have queen hair since 2011 thats still going strong and I will still order till this day I just like the thickness of it never received a crappy bundle or a stinky one but that could be cause I have only ever ordered the brazilian straight.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>
  Share Topic