BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best AliExpress Brazilian hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 4:24pm
Oh well file a dispute with AE
Sponsored Links

peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 4:44pm
Cici, AE disputes?  I filed one and they told me to try and work it out with the vendor.  I had to go back to the vendor and threaten to expose them on every hair board, then she sent me a free bundle of good hair.  Maybe that will work
Nerra75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nerra75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:06pm
Ok, I'll try that.
Nerra75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nerra75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:02pm
He refuses to help and wants me to by more of his hair! I told him no thanks!
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by peete728 peete728 wrote:

Cici, AE disputes?  I filed one and they told me to try and work it out with the vendor.  I had to go back to the vendor and threaten to expose them on every hair board, then she sent me a free bundle of good hair.  Maybe that will work

Yeah it says in the buyers protection if the goods sent aren't as advertise then you should file a dispute first w/ vendor & then if they don't compensate file one with AE
Nerra75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nerra75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:41pm
the vendor only wants to refund me $15.00. I paid $88.00 for the hair.
Nerra75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nerra75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 7:42pm
I was able to get a little refund. I don't think I will deal with that vendor again. He was very stubborn and refuse to send another bundle of hair. I learned my lesson. I'll just save up enough money to get good quality hair.Smile
peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 9:00pm
Glad you were able to work something out
yamama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yamama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:36am
what about princess hair on ai? i ordered their deep wave and it gorgeous....no shedding...no frizzy. i want to try their body wave ...has anyone else tried this vendor?
QuanaJuelz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuanaJuelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 5:36pm
HEYY LADIES I HAVE A QUESTION !! if the QBH is so good how long did it last ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 23>
  Share Topic