Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Best AliExpress Brazilian hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 10:33am

^^^ thats the problem I dont know whats the good stuff anymore.. whats the difference between aliexpress and those so called private vendors where are these private vendors getting there hair from.. this all just doesnt make any sense to me.. Buying Hair is so risky now a days

Sponsored Links

rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 10:54am

Most vet members on this board have a list of PV's. These can be CV's, IV's or even AV's.  BHM members use to share their PV's with each other, but due to all the drama on here that is not the case anymore..

StylistB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylistB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 11:14pm
LOL right, so far as far as private vendors go i believe Sassy Mitchell is legit, and Her Hair Company is looking good too. People also some to like JuJu Hair Company...and MAYBE certain lines of indique
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by StylistB StylistB wrote:

LOL right, so far as far as private vendors go i believe Sassy Mitchell is legit, and Her Hair Company is looking good too. People also some to like JuJu Hair Company...and MAYBE certain lines of indique

I've had my Sassy mitchell for almost a year now. My only complaint is that over time the wave did not return. I had the eurasian in exotic wave. 
Sade8821 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sade8821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 7:24am
Has anyone tried hair from Roman??
sw33ti88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sw33ti88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 9:02am
has anyone tried feifei if so what are your thoughts? im thinking of ordering...Thumbs UpThumbs Down 
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:57pm

I have 3-4 orders of hair and around 25 lace closures from Roman. His weaving hair is good, but his closures are the best.

I can't speak for QHP brazalin hair because I have never seen it in person. I do have a good source / PV for Brazalin hair that I am very happy with. Best of all their deep curly have don't smell like cornchips..
dmnevill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmnevill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:12pm
Could you please tell me your PV. I am so tired of the corn-chip smell
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:43pm
on my next virgin hair order im going for peruvian curly/wavy
i've already been in contact with a few aliexpress vendors for
3mnths now that ive sent them pix of what i desire and was
gonna order from them on my 2nd order of virgin hair yet went
with an av for fear i may get duped, i feel the av has a great
grade of aliexpress hair that i could've cut his middleman azz
out and CAREFULLY ordered with great results & LOWER overhead price myself
2013 i've CUT OUT the middleman/ middlewoman/ middlecost PERIOD!Wink

get to aliexpressin these vendors, talking to em, creating alliance with them
with end results of GREAT hairClap
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 3:59am
nice info thx for sharing
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 23>