Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Best AliExpress Brazilian hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 22>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Punkie aka Jay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Punkie aka Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by teendancer88 teendancer88 wrote:

Tempted to try QHP Brazilian curly. Has anyone tried it??

I have and the curls are gorgeous and was course..a little too coarse for me so i hgave it to my girl..she said there was no shedding or tangles
Sponsored Links

BodyLikeHers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyLikeHers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 1:22am
Honestly, you just saved my life!!! (and my money) . . . I was about to order from that company but I had SO much reservations about that hair!!! Thanks girl!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BodyLikeHers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 1:41am
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That is some tragic hair!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BodyLikeHers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 1:56am
I order for my cousin. We ordered a deep wave. The curls were nice, but over a short period of time the hair dried out after coloring it. That hair is a no go!!! Leave it in China. You are better of ordering Queen Hair Products. I have ordered from them over seven times. I am trying to find a new company however because Queens have really jacked up their prices since the first day I started ordering from them. Their hair is very nice though. I have never had a problem with any of the bundles I have ordered from the past. 
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 1:37pm
About to order my niecey poo two bundles of more wavy 14inch from QHP is that good quality or should I order the body wave?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyLikeHers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 1:44pm
^^^Order the more wavy, the body wave is not as nice after awhile. 
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 1:48pm
Thanks!
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 9:00am

I ordered some hair off alliexpress which was a good price it was the brazilian body wave from NEW STAR HAIR I dont think its the same as NEW LIGHT .. the shipping was fast as well. Its been Almost 3 weeks and I have washed it straightened it curled it and its amazing everyone is going crazy about it... it has light shedding when i washed it other than that i have no shedding.

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 10:15am
^^Thanks for the review
StylistB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylistB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 3:37pm
You gotta get off ali express if you want the reaaal good stuff lol. But I am a stylist and i worked with the Queens hair and it was nice 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 22>
  Share Topic