BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best AliExpress "Brazilian" hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best AliExpress "Brazilian" hair?
    Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 2:41pm
I've tried a couple different vendors from AliExpress and I have yet to find some good Brazilian hair. From what I've seen here, it looks like Queen may be the go-to for Brazilian bc it looks like she has the least amount of issues. Has anyone else found any good Brazilian hair elsewhere?

I may just go back to Indian hair. The only hair that hasn't failed me was Indian and Arjun-ji hair...oh yes and Malaysian.

Edited by lildeevah - Jun 03 2012 at 2:47pm
Sponsored Links

chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 2:49pm
To me Queens has been the best for brazilian. I tried New Light (trash) and I was gonna try Luvin hair and YY but changed my mind after the bad reviews. I got a sample of brazilian from Roman and it was pretty. But I haven't ordered more to install yet. I did install malaysian from him and had no problems.
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 2:59pm
New Light.... Don't get me started on them. Im waiting for my Anson hair to come in so I can take this new light garbage out.

I want some good Brazilian bc I like the texture but I've only had some success with queen. I got Brazilian straight and that was ok but it shed a lot. I guess I could just seal...
pat bashment View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pat bashment Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 6:12am
Did queens brazillian shed @ lildeevah
bashachyka18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bashachyka18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 6:24am
You might not like Asnon's Brazilian hair until he changes the quality. I ordered Brazilian straight from him and it sheds A LOT Cry. I talked to him about it and he says its "cheap" hair and that the malaysian texture is better...
pat bashment View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pat bashment Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 6:28am
Wow thanks a lot did u seal wefts
bashachyka18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bashachyka18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 7:32am
Yeah I did I sealed it two times SMH. The hair is pretty its really soft, doesn't have a smell to it and my ends were nice but that shedding is a big problem... I only had it installed for about 3 weeks and the shedding is ridiculous. I ordered the malaysian loose wave yesterday so hopefully I'll have better luck with that. 

SoDivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoDivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 7:36am
Im sticking with QHP moving forward.
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 9:08am
Originally posted by pat bashment pat bashment wrote:

Did queens brazillian shed @ lildeevah
The Queens Brazilian straight did shed but I didn't seal so that could've probably been prevented.  It didn't tangle though.  If it shed less, it probably would have been my favorite hair.
DuchessMS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DuchessMS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 12:52pm
I ordered from Luvin, have had my hair in 3 weeks without problems.  Very minimal shedding/tangling.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
  Share Topic