BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Benzino shot by nephew...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:39pm
Vh1 got it on tape? Must see tv!
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:45pm
So....was the nephew just really crazy or did Benzino do sometHing really creep to this young man?

You have to REALLY hate someone to not even want them on this earth long enough to say their final goodbyes to their mother.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:46am
Nigguhs shoot nigguhs for Jordan's everyday b.

Sadly life ain't worth sh*t
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i dont judge the selfie

Yeah there's nothing wrong with showing that he'll likely to be okay. People are just awful for no damn reason.

Nobodys judging this man. I just think somethings should be kept private. Instead of taking pics to post on Instagram, he should be thanking God he's alive and his injuries aren't worse! People these days feel the need to publicly broadcast every single detail of their life...just for ATTENTION and VALIDATION

exactly. I would never agree to have a picture taken of me in the hospital. 

this reminds of this chick on facebook who is posting pictures of the grandmother's last days in the hospice. her grandmother 93 years old and this heffa is laid up in the bed taking f*cking selfies and ish...

it really burns my blood.....and the sad thing is, this heffa is 36! At what point do you actually spend time with your dying love one instead doing for it fb likes and comments. 

Class is something you rarely see these days...
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:34am
This is sad all the way around..he missed his mothers funeral..Glad he is okay
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i dont judge the selfie

Yeah there's nothing wrong with showing that he'll likely to be okay. People are just awful for no damn reason.

Nobodys judging this man. I just think somethings should be kept private. Instead of taking pics to post on Instagram, he should be thanking God he's alive and his injuries aren't worse! People these days feel the need to publicly broadcast every single detail of their life...just for ATTENTION and VALIDATION

exactly. I would never agree to have a picture taken of me in the hospital. 

this reminds of this chick on facebook who is posting pictures of the grandmother's last days in the hospice. her grandmother 93 years old and this heffa is laid up in the bed taking f*cking selfies and ish...

it really burns my blood.....and the sad thing is, this heffa is 36! At what point do you actually spend time with your dying love one instead doing for it fb likes and comments. 

Class is something you rarely see these days...

Amen...just ridiculous ...ppl crave attention so badly.

My bfs best friends mom died very suddenly and her brother was posting on instagram literally all day without skipping a beat, about the most shallow bullsh*t then the day of the funeral he's posting outfit pix at the church.  Butthats his personality, always has to be the center of attention which is why he wore yellow pants and a pink shirt to the funeral. 
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 3:11pm

this nicca held a press conference. A muthafuccin press conference!

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:27am
I can't locate the other topic .

Love & Hip Hop NY

Mendeecees' GF Drops $200k

To Bail Him Out of Jail

3/31/2014 8:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0331_mendeecee-harris_yandy_smith_vh1
A "Love & Hip Hop New York" star got sprung from the pokey tonight -- after more than a year -- thanks to his fiancée, who anted up $200,000 for his bond.

Mendeecees Harris got busted back in January 2013 for his alleged involvement in a heroin and cocaine drug ring. He's been in Federal custody -- most recently in a Rochester, NY jail -- ever since his arrest.

Today, a judge agreed to release him on a $600k bond ... and his fiancée Yandy Smith came through with $200k of that.

Mendeecees tells TMZ the first thing he did after getting out of jail was to score some Chinese food and some candy. He and Yandy are currently driving from Rochester back to NYC.

BTW ... Yandy is a true ride or die chick because she's on the hook for that $200,000 if Mendeecees doesn't show for trial.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2xbmESTvA
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:28am
Why did the man go to jail ? The man could be a model . smh

Edited by india100 - Apr 01 2014 at 12:29am
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:33am
umm i think he's an alleged pedophile and drug dealer
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>