BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Benzino shot by nephew...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Benzino shot by nephew...
    Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:30pm
yes you care...

REPORT: Benzino Allegedly SHOT By His NEPHEW On The Way To His Mother’s FUNERAL

Mar 29 | by _YBF

photo Benzinoshot1.png

Benzino was allegedly shot this afternoon en route to his mother’s funeral. It’s reported his own nephew shot him. Find out the deets inside…

"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star Benzino (real name Raymond Scott) was reportedly shot as he was traveling to his mother’s funeral today. His nephew, 36-year-old Gai Scott, was reportedly arrested by police and charged with assault with intent to murder.

According to local news station WCVB, Benzino was driving a red Dodge SUV to his mother’s funeral procession at St. Peter's Church in Plymouth County, Massachusetts. His nephew allegedly pulled up in a car beside him and started shooting, hitting his uncle.

photo Benzinoshot2.png

Plymouth County District Attorney Timothy J. Cruz released a statement:

"There has been growing family tension between Raymond Scott and Gai Scott. At some point when the cars were side by side, Gai Scott fired several shots into the red Dodge SUV being driven by Raymond Scott."

Benzino was taken to a local hospital with non-fatal injuries. His mother’s funeral was delayed, but was held shortly after. His "LAHH" co-star, Stevie J posted pics (above) of Benzino in the hospital after the shooting and from the looks of it, he will be ok.

Crazy! Can’t imagine heading to a family members' funeral only to get shot by another family member.

Get well soon...

Photos: Stevie J’s IG

Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:32pm
womp--u wrong...i don't lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:32pm
these pix made me laugh but not out loud.  this is crazy and sad though. he's got real street cred now.  
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:33pm
Did they really have to take a f..kin selfie?? Really?Attention whoring at its finest. People deez days. Smh
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:37pm
Damn.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:38pm
Could they blur out his face or put up a warning?Dead

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:43pm
Awful . The man lost his mother . I hope they lock him up for life . I guess we will spend the summer at home except for vacation. You can't go the mall ,church , movies etc without fear of loosing your life to a idiot . I missed a local mall shooting with a my daughter a few weeks ago thank God . I want allow the evil to stop my life .but i can't ignore it . RIP to his mom . I feel sorry for him . The man missed the chance to say goodbye to his mother . Cry

Edited by india100 - Mar 29 2014 at 8:45pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

these pix made me laugh but not out loud.  this is crazy and sad though. he's got real street cred now.  
You ain't ish!!!LOL

But if he got shot in his neck would it he feel it? Since he doesn't have one?
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

You ain't ish!!!LOL

But if he got shot in his neck would it he feel it? Since he doesn't have one?
DeadDeadDeadLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDDDD, somebody please get this heffa out this thread ret now!!!!!
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Could they blur out his face or put up a warning?Dead

LMFAO

Stevie peekin from the side is creepy as hell. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic