Perfect Hair Collection

Bentonite or Rhassoul Clay

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mstoya25 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstoya25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bentonite or Rhassoul Clay
    Posted: Mar 29 2010 at 9:19pm

Anybody use either of these clays?  I made a mask of the two with a little silk peptide powder, glycerin, aloe vera gel, and water.  My hair was so easy to detangle and baby soft. 

Sponsored Links

7venAfricano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7venAfricano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2010 at 10:14pm
i've never tried either but I had heard really great things about both of them. I had wanted to try the rhoussal(sp?) clay but I wasn't sure about it and I never thought to ask any of the ladies here...glad it worked out for you though. 
silkyswag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silkyswag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2010 at 10:15pm
I've seen bentonite used with great results. Haven't tried it on my hair but I love it on my face lol
mstoya25 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstoya25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2010 at 11:50pm
I've only used it on my face twice but my pores are visibly smaller and my face is so clear, not like acne clear, just fresh looking.  I will be using either one on my face at least once a week, I have oily skin so I can take it.  But as far as my hair was concerned it detangled so easily.  I had been out to the club and wore my hair out, got tipsy and went to sleep....I just slapped the clay on my hair until it was saturated and hanging, very little hair was shed during the application.  I rinsed, conditioned, and was shocked at how defined my hair was.
newfoundjourney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newfoundjourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2010 at 12:28am
I used it....my hair is soft and it's clean but idk if i like it that much...but i really did like it for my face though

bentonite clay that is

Edited by newfoundjourney - Mar 31 2010 at 12:28am
Lyoness View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyoness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2010 at 12:13pm
Pretty TO MT25!!!

I've used both, I used bentonite and loved it for cleansing.. I also tried rhassoul clay but I cant say it actually did anything for me
nappystraight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappystraight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2010 at 12:53pm
My friend uses it and says it loosens her curl, but I really don't see a difference.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply