Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Bentonite clay look [pic inside]

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
WayneHead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WayneHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bentonite clay look [pic inside]
    Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:35pm
I need to figure out what products that will make my hair look the way this bentonite clay mask look.. Any ideas of products that will stretch out and hold my curls like this? Lol

Sponsored Links

natosha99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natosha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:26pm
I think you are my hair twin. My hair looks exactly like that wet.
WayneHead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WayneHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 6:43pm
so how do we keep it like this lol? i NEVER wear my hair out... only half wigs and sew ins.
natosha99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natosha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 2:54pm
Ecostyler. I rarely wear my hair down in a WNG if it is not summer. When I do, I use a combination of Eco Styler and this curl activator I get from Walgreens. Its called Long Aid

I've tried many many products, and my most recent purchase is Curls in a Bottle by Curl Junkie, but it hasn't been warm enough yet for me to try it. 
I do a lot of buns and twist outs because its hard to get my hair to keep the look it has when wet. Plus I have mad shrinkage in the back, but not in the front.

Another thing that works for me is applying a gel or moisturizing product (in winter) to my hair and leaving it in large twists for about 10-15 minutes, then untwisting before it dries. Only separate the twists one time and let it air dry. You won't have your exact curl pattern, but a stretched out version of it.

I used to do weaves and wigs, but I'm pregnant and can't stand to have anything in my head.
Good luck, let me know if it works for you!
WayneHead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WayneHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:47pm
I went to a natural stylist today and she got my curls popping.. Ecostyler, leave in, and finger combing.. She did not use a comb.. Detangled effortlessly with her fingers.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply