Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Belle Hair by Bree

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
dolce55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolce55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Belle Hair by Bree
    Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 1:27pm

Has anyone tried or heard about this hair before? From going through many threads on this board, I realize that the hair is not virgin based on the curl pattern and she is clearly getting the hair from another vendor because she doesn't have a consistent stock. The hair doesn't look that bad and the price isn't bad either, I think (i'm still learning). $200 for a 14in,16,18inch bundle...is that good or bad? thoughts? I'll try to find some pics of it installed.

btw...i did do a search, I didn't find anything, so hopefully I dont get bad responses to my 1st post lol
Sponsored Links

Ebony_Eyez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebony_Eyez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 2:10pm
I have seen a review done on this hair and a lot of pictures from people who have the hair installed. From what I've seen the hair looks gorgeous. I was planning on ordering from her but she was out of stock for almost a month, and I couldn't wait that long so I went through someone else. Her prices seem very reasonable too. It wouldn't hurt to try. :-)
Truebeauty189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truebeauty189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 5:28pm
i was looking at this hair too. we are all probably talking about the same YouTube video.. but that's what makes me skeptical becuz that's like the only review. take the leap and let us know how u like it
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 5:31pm
Is it $200 before or after shipping?

I paid like $232 (w/ shipping which was like $30 and paypal fees) for 4oz of 18" and 20" each + a 16" closure.
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 5:31pm
Oh yea, it was malayasian KS from Jeffrey that was a month ago, hair still looks good.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truebeauty189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

I paid like $232 (w/ shipping which was like $30 and paypal fees) for 4oz of 18" and 20" each + a 16" closure.

how is the hair? have u straightened it yet
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Truebeauty189 Truebeauty189 wrote:

It's great and I only wear it straightened (or curled) — either way its only in its natural KS state when I'm washing it

http://public.fotki.com/brilaw/my-first-album/
dolce55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolce55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 6:12pm

i was looking at this hair too. we are all probably talking about the same YouTube video.. but that's what makes me skeptical becuz that's like the only review. take the leap and let us know how u like it

Xohellokitty? She has the only normal YouTube visa that I've seen.

The $200 is before shipping but shipping is only $10.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truebeauty189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by dolce55 dolce55 wrote:

Xohellokitty? She has the only normal YouTube visa that I've seen.

The $200 is before shipping but shipping is only $10.

yeah thats the one. it looks really pretty I saw all the vids that she did on the hair. the price just seems too damn good to be true...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truebeauty189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 6:21pm

It's great and I only wear it straightened (or curled) — either way its only in its natural KS state when I'm washing it

http://public.fotki.com/brilaw/my-first-album/

niiice! thanks for the pic :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>