BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 6:05am
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Well I'm back from my vacay, and this hair almost ruined the trip.   It's high maintenance, and does the usual tangling in the nape thing.  The ringlet ends tangle, and if you denman define sometimes the curls twist around themselves and dread.  My friend went swimming in the ocean with it (remember they said you can swim), and it turned into a big matted mess.  The longest length lost half of its hair due to detangling and shedding.

It's a shame the company went scam, but I smelled this one the minute curvygirl posted that equivalent of a damn infomercial. 
Sponsored Links

FlyAbove08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyAbove08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 9:32am
I took the plunge and ordered as I saw PRNena's pics and reviews & fell in like yet also considered the negative reviews and decided, for the price I would gamble. 

Ordered: (2) 16 inch bundles; (1) 14 inch closure

Installed a week ago. 

My unbiased review is:

PROS

Shipping: I read all the posts on this company about having items in stock so I emailed before I purchased to ensure it was in stock. I had a firm appointment date with a stylist who books up fast so this was important. Received it in time so I was happy. 5 days from order time to receipt of package. Also, a return address was listed on my packaging

Customer Service: My experience with her was very positive. I emailed her about every question and every post I saw on here and she was nothing more than professional with me. I can ask a lot of questions (Im sure that is written on one of my old report cards somewhere) and she responded to them all. 

Texture/Hair Quality: As advertised, curls beautiful & holding up well. Low luster like I requested. No tangles or shedding. Soft beautiful hair.My curls still go all the way to the ends. 

Maintenance: A cinch! So far I wet the hair in the shower every AM, add leave in conditioner (curls unleashed) add Cantu coconut curl cream and go! At night, I pineapple and add a silk bonnet. Thats all.  

Response to coloring: Great! 

CONS

The Wefts:  I didn't like them at all and I did tell the company owner this. They looked a bit...I can't even explain it but on one bundle, it appeared to be undone at the end. Im used to sturdy Ford tough Wagman wefts. I will say however that when I washed it out the package, the questionable wefts didn't lead to shedding but still, I had my stylist reinforce them just in case. Also sealed as an added precaution.

The Closure: Curl pattern on the closure is diff from the curl pattern of the 2 bundles. The pattern of the two bundles was exactly as the hair advertised by the company, on the closure tho, not so much...ehhh actually not at all. Luckily I ombred the hair so it looks intentional and you cannot tell a difference. Had I not dyed it, I dunno what I would have had to do. 

Gray Hairs: Didn't notice any "fillers" but did have to pluck some greys. I am too young (in my opinion) to don grays. 

So thats my experience. Given how the hair is holding up for me now, the pros outweigh the cons and I am satisfied with my purchase. I mean I have had NO shedding and NO tangles. HOWEVER, I do not yet know if I would order again just because given all the negative reviews, I'm wondering if I was just one of the lucky ones to get a good batch because I do not see a benefit negative reviewers would get out of posting negative reviews so my logical side says there must be some truth to it. I got lucky and am scared to tempt fate a second time.  

But, if this hair still looks and behaves like this at week 4 and 5 then I will definately purchase again because it looks and feels awesome.  

Oh yea, I haven't swam yet with it. I plan to this weekend and can update with results if I remember. 

My unbiased 2 cents.
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:15pm
WOW just skimmed this thread and I will not be buying from Bella. I can't believe some of the responses and emails they have sent ppl...smh
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by IvyLovely IvyLovely wrote:

Do anyone know If I could use 

• Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner,
  • Organix Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Cream,

On my Brazilian wavy hair from GenesisVirginHair??

I wanted to use those products so maybe it can help keep the waves looking good. But, I don't know If I should because those products are for Curly hair. Do you think It would be okay If I use those curly hair products on my brazilian wavy hair? Ermm

Go ask the fDeadkn owner, crack baby! Now kick rocks!
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 9:02pm
^^LOLLOLCryLOLLOL
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:17am
OMGGG EXOTIQ !! *DIESSSS* LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 1:23pm
Sorry BUMP Makeupd0ll is 'reviewing' this mess, Belladonna is about to make serious bank and own a new jeep
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 1:47pm
Just saw that her video about that hair already has 19k views oh gosh people are gonna buy that hair then be upset that the hair dont look like hers in the video.. Hopefully they do some research before they buy...Thumbs Down
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 2:01pm
I'm SO disgusted!
patsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 2:23pm
Belladonna had to find a way to recoup the money she lost after getting deservedly bad reviews on BHM; so a fee to the right person to big up her crappy hair and her money will come rolling in again. Shes even offering discounts on the hair! Really??? These so called youtube hair gurus are all about the money so all integrity goes out the window. It'such a shame.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>