BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 5:25pm
Well first time i fell for the bandwagon effect bought it got it gave it away.
I bought the curly. The ends of the hair are ubber dry. The 20 inch bundle was thin on the end. The hair has al lot of short hairs in the bundle that explains the thin ends.
I am so mad at myself that i felt for this. Its just plain alieexpress hair which i never bought but bhm learned me
A lot. I was so scared after reading the reviews but i a ready took the baid this was before she changed her policy.
Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

Oh boy you ladies . Sure putting this company out there .. I bought a few bundles,no problem with hair so far maybe they did send out a few good bundles . But I did take note of the return policy ,, before I purchased, at the time it appeared to be ok. Whatever going on.now I will not be buying anymore hair from them,notice just today , the return address is indeed a p.o box ..

This. I'm sorry y'all had poor experiences. I'm just glad mind was nothing like that but I guess I'll find another vendor for the future
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Originally posted by etowngirl22 etowngirl22 wrote:

Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Bella Donna is doing some shady business. I'm pretty sure that when I ordered my hair their return policy stated that you could wet the hair to test the pattern and they would do an exchange as long as you left the tie original tie thingy on. They changed up the terms on the site and everything Dead.

Looking back, PRena said they told her the same thing. 

See pages 11-12.
http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/looking-for-cy-hair_topic370347_page11. - http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/looking-for-curly-hair_topic370347_page11.html

LITERALLY thinking the same thing! Emailed this to PRnena back on the 11th:

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">"Hi! Sorry I'm always bombarding you with questions but I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out on this one, I feel like I'm getting tricked!When I ordered from Belladonna I specifically checked their return policy because their hair didn't have very many reviews. When it came, I wet it and combed it and my friend asked "are you sure you're allowed to return it if you do that?" and I said yes, as long as you only use water, then went to check the return policy AGAIN, just to make sure. Today I email them about returning and they give this whole long schpeal about how once hair has been in a customer's hands they can't return it unless they're at fault, and even if they're at fault, they only do exchanges. And then when I go to look at the site all of a sudden in big bold letters is their policy saying that they DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS, NO EXCEPTIONS.  It clearly a pretty small company, I'm sure she runs her own site, I feel like she quickly changed it after seeing my email! Especially since people have been speculating about Belladonna's vendor being a member here, I feel like she noticed that people's opinions were changing and changed her policy based on that. I saw that on a post in the looking for hair thread you mentioned that she said you could return any unaltered bundles? That's straight up what she said? Cause I'm thinking I might have to file a Paypal disputer or something. This is all such a bummer, I ordered more hair knowing I would likely return the BD, 300+ was already more than I could afford, now I'll be out like 500 on hair since the 2nd order definatly is not returnable. I really apperciate you helping me out if you can"</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">How is the fact that this many people are complaining not making Paypal suspicious?? Also any chance anyone has a screen shot of the "old" return policy? I tried to cache it but no luckCry

</span>

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
if anything, they're return policy
(the original one) should apply to the customers that ordered prior to
her changing it, because it was, in a way, a contract agreement in itself! </span>

Dammit. My name is PRNena 😂. 4 years later and I'm still being called a   Piranha   

I hope your matter got resolved tho.

All I know is I handle emails and chats all day so I don't remember if I responded to u. Let me check. Cause man. Once I get home I don't even wanna tweet 😭
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:30pm
lmaoooooooo I swear I never see that damn N. All this time i'm calling you Prena. Something hispanic/ethinic about the name Prena. My bad boo. 
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 4:15pm
Well I'm back from my vacay, and this hair almost ruined the trip.   It's high maintenance, and does the usual tangling in the nape thing.  The ringlet ends tangle, and if you denman define sometimes the curls twist around themselves and dread.  My friend went swimming in the ocean with it (remember they said you can swim), and it turned into a big matted mess.  The longest length lost half of its hair due to detangling and shedding.

It's a shame the company went scam, but I smelled this one the minute curvygirl posted that equivalent of a damn infomercial. 

Edited by TexturizedDiva - Jun 25 2014 at 4:16pm
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 4:18pm
Wow.. that's crazy but everything your describing sounds like that good ole processed aliexpress hair...smh...sometimes I feel like giving up on the hair game... especially curly hair
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 5:23pm
The weave game is simple--if you want a better chance at quality hair, chances are that a pop-up company will not have it. Save a little longer and go with the tried and true vendors...the new companies are repackaging crappy AliExpress hair.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 11:32pm
I agree with that but as well some of the tride and true be sending out crappy stuff too... it seems like it goes up and down with them as well..
nanikoa25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nanikoa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:01pm
So I ordered my hair from them too a couple of weeks ago.  It came right before my trip to brazil.  It did come damp in the package and I assumed that was because I had them SUPER rush my order.  Customer service was great, the hair was ok.  I did everything they recommended, but these curls never turned into the big juicy curls everyone else had.  They were more tiny wavy, curls.  The hair held up great with swimming in the ocean and the humidity.  The only tangling I had was when I let it get alittle too dry.  I had purchased a lace frontal that I did not use and I was recently told I could not return it even though I have emails stating that un-used hair can be returned.  Overall the hair is ok for me.  Not what I wanted, but I was in a rush.
I'm not sure how to upload photos on here but my IG is not private so you can see the hair on there @_maliarose_

khairstevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khairstevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

LOL..OP that's y I told my friend to send her coins to India..and I will help her pick out the nits.

I agree.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526>