BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 26>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:08am
Man, I was sooo close to ordering. So, then I started thinking Kevin...but he ain't that cheap. I thought Ali was supposed to be a deal. I mean, I guess compared to Yummy-- but Yummy and I ain't nowhere on the same page. 
Sponsored Links

IvyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IvyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:10am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by IvyLovely IvyLovely wrote:

Originally posted by divastar divastar wrote:

But what post that in a thread about Belladonna tho? There's a whole section for hair products and SEVERAL threads on Genesis.

Alright..nice to know?. But I'm new to here so I really don't know where to find it. Give it time & I'll understand. I'm pretty sure you were the same way at first. No need to get aggressive , gosh...
OK . I will give you a tip . New members have a section . You are lucky to post in the main forum  . We work hard to obatain the info you are checking for through research and years of wearing weaves in my case .

The system fail and Admin went on vacation i guess . Please read the newbie fourum and you will understand . Members will ignore you for coming out swinging when you are not familar with the site . You can find great info on BHM . divastar never acts messy on this site . The lady ask a question to help you .  People are banned for comments like yours out the gate . I am trying to help with my post .

Okay thanks for the tips, I wasn't trying to be smart or anything. I was just curious of why others gave me the wierd ''attitude'' because I asked a question. 
mschriscro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mschriscro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 7:08am
Confused
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 8:48am
Originally posted by divastar divastar wrote:

Belladonna go on and show yourself and stop hiding behind your computer screen, stalking these threads about your y of a company!! 23 pages in and no resolve or some kind of dignity to save your company's ass, bc BEST BELIEVE it's gonna catch up to you. You can email people with details that are in this thread but you can't comment publicly?! You're what I consider the serpent in the garden of Eden... go read the book of ethics aka the Bible! Thou shalt not steal, thou shall nit bear false witness(lie). You may be laughing now but everyone u screwed over will have the LAST laugh.

Signed Teraleene
ClapHug
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:36am
I can't believe I was fortunate enough to watch a sheisty vendor rise and fall within a month. This board always delivers

Whoever this vendor is must be a looooong time BHM member/lurker to know how to cover her tracks so well. Must have learned from the Insensitive drama and all the group order fiascos. Either that or she's a professional theif. But she must know that any Google search will lead to these threads(and the p.o.r.n. star ) so I guess once the coins stop rolling in she'll be onto her next scam. Her family must be proud...

Edited by Nigerian_princess - Jun 19 2014 at 10:42am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 11:19am
Lort Insensigate was a hot mess....
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:26pm
All I gotta say is: Damn
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 5:25pm
Well first time i fell for the bandwagon effect bought it got it gave it away.
I bought the curly. The ends of the hair are ubber dry. The 20 inch bundle was thin on the end. The hair has al lot of short hairs in the bundle that explains the thin ends.
I am so mad at myself that i felt for this. Its just plain alieexpress hair which i never bought but bhm learned me
A lot. I was so scared after reading the reviews but i a ready took the baid this was before she changed her policy.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

Oh boy you ladies . Sure putting this company out there .. I bought a few bundles,no problem with hair so far maybe they did send out a few good bundles . But I did take note of the return policy ,, before I purchased, at the time it appeared to be ok. Whatever going on.now I will not be buying anymore hair from them,notice just today , the return address is indeed a p.o box ..

This. I'm sorry y'all had poor experiences. I'm just glad mind was nothing like that but I guess I'll find another vendor for the future
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Originally posted by etowngirl22 etowngirl22 wrote:

Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Bella Donna is doing some shady business. I'm pretty sure that when I ordered my hair their return policy stated that you could wet the hair to test the pattern and they would do an exchange as long as you left the tie original tie thingy on. They changed up the terms on the site and everything Dead.

Looking back, PRena said they told her the same thing. 

See pages 11-12.
http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/looking-for-cy-hair_topic370347_page11. - http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/looking-for-curly-hair_topic370347_page11.html

LITERALLY thinking the same thing! Emailed this to PRnena back on the 11th:

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">"Hi! Sorry I'm always bombarding you with questions but I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out on this one, I feel like I'm getting tricked!When I ordered from Belladonna I specifically checked their return policy because their hair didn't have very many reviews. When it came, I wet it and combed it and my friend asked "are you sure you're allowed to return it if you do that?" and I said yes, as long as you only use water, then went to check the return policy AGAIN, just to make sure. Today I email them about returning and they give this whole long schpeal about how once hair has been in a customer's hands they can't return it unless they're at fault, and even if they're at fault, they only do exchanges. And then when I go to look at the site all of a sudden in big bold letters is their policy saying that they DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS, NO EXCEPTIONS.  It clearly a pretty small company, I'm sure she runs her own site, I feel like she quickly changed it after seeing my email! Especially since people have been speculating about Belladonna's vendor being a member here, I feel like she noticed that people's opinions were changing and changed her policy based on that. I saw that on a post in the looking for hair thread you mentioned that she said you could return any unaltered bundles? That's straight up what she said? Cause I'm thinking I might have to file a Paypal disputer or something. This is all such a bummer, I ordered more hair knowing I would likely return the BD, 300+ was already more than I could afford, now I'll be out like 500 on hair since the 2nd order definatly is not returnable. I really apperciate you helping me out if you can"</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">How is the fact that this many people are complaining not making Paypal suspicious?? Also any chance anyone has a screen shot of the "old" return policy? I tried to cache it but no luckCry

</span>

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
if anything, they're return policy
(the original one) should apply to the customers that ordered prior to
her changing it, because it was, in a way, a contract agreement in itself! </span>

Dammit. My name is PRNena 😂. 4 years later and I'm still being called a   Piranha   

I hope your matter got resolved tho.

All I know is I handle emails and chats all day so I don't remember if I responded to u. Let me check. Cause man. Once I get home I don't even wanna tweet 😭
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 26>
  Share Topic