Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IvyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IvyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:49pm

Confused

I have never tried none of the products you mentioned but why you mention the company, origin and pattern on your first post??

Confused

[/QUOTE]

Why not??

Edited by IvyLovely - Jun 18 2014 at 9:51pm
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:00pm
Dead

Try Tresseme Hydrating curls shampoo and conditioner. Curl creme usually leave a residue that I dont like.

IvyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IvyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Dead

Try Tresseme Hydrating curls shampoo and conditioner. Curl creme usually leave a residue that I dont like.

Ooo I just googled it, & that seems pretty good. But, do you think Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curls & Waves Hair conditioner would be better, or Tresseme Hydrating curls conditioner. Thanks for the suggestion by the way! Star
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:11pm
But what post that in a thread about Belladonna tho? There's a whole section for hair products and SEVERAL threads on Genesis.
IvyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IvyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by divastar divastar wrote:

But what post that in a thread about Belladonna tho? There's a whole section for hair products and SEVERAL threads on Genesis.

Alright..nice to know?. But I'm new to here so I really don't know where to find it. Give it time & I'll understand. I'm pretty sure you were the same way at first. No need to get aggressive , gosh...

Edited by IvyLovely - Jun 18 2014 at 10:17pm
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:20pm
Guess I'm a Wags girl fa life!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by IvyLovely IvyLovely wrote:

Originally posted by divastar divastar wrote:

Alright..nice to know?. But I'm new to here so I really don't know where to find it. Give it time & I'll understand. I'm pretty sure you were the same way at first. No need to get aggressive , gosh...
OK . I will give you a tip . New members have a section . You are lucky to post in the main forum  . We work hard to obtain the info you are checking for through research and years of wearing weaves in my case .

The system fail and Admin went on vacation i guess . Please read the newbie fourum and you will understand . Members will ignore you for coming out swinging when you are not familar with the site . You can find great info on BHM . divastar never acts messy on this site . The lady ask a question to help you .  People are banned for comments like yours out the gate . I am trying to help with my post .

Edited by india100 - Jun 19 2014 at 8:43am
etowngirl22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote etowngirl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:31pm
Has anyone successfully found the old copy of the return policy cached on their computer? Gonna go check now. I wasn't aware you could to that, I thought going into your history just brings you to the current version of a webpage? Also can anyone think of how I would go about dealing with a "chargeback" if I paid through PayPal's Bill Me Later?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by etowngirl22 etowngirl22 wrote:

Has anyone successfully found the old copy of the return policy cached on their computer? Gonna go check now. I wasn't aware you could to that, I thought going into your history just brings you to the current version of a webpage? Also can anyone think of how I would go about dealing with a "chargeback" if I paid through PayPal's Bill Me Later?

Hey go back 2 or 3 pages Grace gave the steps u could take to file the claim
etowngirl22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etowngirl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by etowngirl22 etowngirl22 wrote:

Hey go back 2 or 3 pages Grace gave the steps u could take to file the claim

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Ladies please look in your search history on your computer, You can search your history by the date.You have the date you ordered so, sometime that day or the day before you had to have viewed their site.

Anyone who purchased BEFORE the new refund policy is entitled to aon refund , someone has to have it cached on their computer.

If you used a actual bank debit card, they willmark it as fraud and refund.If you used one of those prepaid cards like Greendot or Rush then it will be a process but you can still get your money back. Anyone who did use a prepaid card, in the future if you must use one please buy an American Serve card, they offer the same purchase protection like the regular AE card.

Curlz, its sad but you would have to really trust the reviewer for that rating site to work. No shade to the honest members, but some of these ladies will say and do anything for some discounted hair and  if its free Lort bless it and that lying review they will give.

Do you mean this? I don't know which category Bill Me Later counts as, no money has left my account, I guess PayPal payed for it and now I have a debt with PayPal? It's my first time using BillMe Later for anything. Would it make sense to pay off my debt with PayPal and then do a chargeback on my debit card? It seems like people aren't having alot of success with their Paypal disputes, I haven't filed mine yet, I'm just trying to make sure I have all the information together to present a strong case.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 26>
  Share Topic