Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

So the way she scams is by sending items out with no address, and when you ask to return the item she says no. She must have a fake address linked to Paypal (or at least one that is not updated). The address she is using (the P.O box) may be fake as well. This is so if you DO send the items back she can claim she never received them. Pretty sneaky sis. Damn. 

So...the burning question is WHY hasn't Paypal made her update her address?! Is she a confirmed/verified seller? If so, her address should be as well. Or hell, ask her to provide an authorized address! Do you think you can ask Paypal what address is authorized as a return address on her seller account? This shouldn't be private information. 

Paypal is failing the buyer by not making sure her address is visible and confirmed. 

I have a legitimate PP account and they ask you a million questions and you MUST provide them with a return address, at this point she has no reason to. The claims have been resolved in her favor.

On that one label all it said was BDH with a marker Confused
Sponsored Links

pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Site won't let me adjust the size, but here's the email

this is getting crazier and crazier by the minute. my heart goes out to you all that are mixed up in this shady-ness. ughh!

meanwhile belladonna is siting back and laughing reading these threads. just sick! what happened to curvy and the other girl???

annnnnd since at the end of her email she stated that she was willing to exchange the bundles. someone say they wanna exchange, get whatever address she sends and map quest that bishh. i just want to see what type of foolery this trick is about to dish out.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

So the way she scams is by sending items out with no address, and when you ask to return the item she says no. She must have a fake address linked to Paypal (or at least one that is not updated). The address she is using (the P.O box) may be fake as well. This is so if you DO send the items back she can claim she never received them. Pretty sneaky sis. Damn. 

So...the burning question is WHY hasn't Paypal made her update her address?! Is she a confirmed/verified seller? If so, her address should be as well. Or hell, ask her to provide an authorized address! Do you think you can ask Paypal what address is authorized as a return address on her seller account? This shouldn't be private information. 

Paypal is failing the buyer by not making sure her address is visible and confirmed. 

I have a legitimate PP account and they ask you a million questions and you MUST provide them with a return address, at this point she has no reason to. The claims have been resolved in her favor.

On that one label all it said was BDH with a marker Confused
Me too, that's why I'm like how the HELL did she dodge all of that. They ask for everything. 

What I'm saying is do you think that if someone called PAYPAL and asked for the authorized return address would they provide it to the buyer. Hell, they should. I can't think of a reason they wouldn't. BUT somebody has to do it who has not filed a claim yet or at least had it denied. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:49pm
I cant see paypal giving out the address, The only way they would if IF you won the claim and you had to send the hair back. As of now they are assuming the address they have on file is the correct one. You do agree to the terms when you sign up for a business account so not abiding I would think would be fraud and reason to close/freeze your account.

have no plans on ripping people off so My PP account is attached to my real buiness bank  account but shady people probably think about all of this PRE opening their stuff.

What is crazt is they verify your Tax ID # so even if you close your FB & Instrgram your Tax ID# attached to YOUR SSN#  so you plan on never filing taxes??? I promise you PP wont be left holding the bag and would probably get a judgement against you if its a huge amount of money.

Why go through all of that over some hair she got for $25-$35 bundle???

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:53pm
Domain Name: BELLADONNAEXTENSIONS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1830306471_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2013-10-07 23:46:40
Creation Date: 2013-10-07 23:46:40
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-10-07 23:46:40
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: 
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: BELLADONNAEXTENSIONS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Registry Admin ID: 
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: BELLADONNAEXTENSIONS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Registry Tech ID: 
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599

Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: BELLADONNAEXTENSIONS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Name Server: NS63.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS64.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Jun 17 2014 at 5:55pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:56pm
I wonder if that address is correct. If so it's linked to a SLEW of scams. This is nuts. 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:01pm
BellaDonna when BHM is gonna make a honest woman out of u. I called greedy once I saw the price increase in a week...smh. U gonna learn

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jun 17 2014 at 6:08pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:02pm
No Curvy sightings??? 

How about Yunvme???

Still too busy huh..mmmkay
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:03pm
well damn. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:03pm
I googled the address and found out the address was linked to some scams (or so it seems) the name of the business and the site is as follows: 

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/default.aspx

They basically protect the identity and whereabouts of the owner. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 26>
  Share Topic