BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:39pm

General information

Edited by india100 - Jun 17 2014 at 4:41pm
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:41pm
Oh dis broad would have been refunded my money. I would threaten to put her on Ripoffreport, file a chargeback (which will take the money out of her account and override Paypal), pissedoffconsumer, make a detailed yahoo review of her awful services, do a Youtube video and initiate a boycott, and start a petition if she didn't refund me. That ass sitting on the gravy train because the BAD reviews are not showing up on the first page of a google search for her business. 

That bish know math. In an effort to not refund my $200.00 you will lose thousands based off of bad reviews. 

Yall need to do work. Reviews and complaints don't mean sheit if people can't see them. Have that ass scramblin' like Afroveda in this mug. 
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:49pm
Now why on Earth would I want a store credit? She must take people for dunce. I'll def file a review on Ripoff Report.

Edited by kerysdream7 - Jun 17 2014 at 4:50pm
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:53pm
belladonna is the devil! 馃憥
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:54pm

if you changed your address, why wouldn't you tell the customer the new one?

she is a lying, thieving b*tch
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:55pm
yeah she's basically showing number #1  in the search like nothings wrong here's the result of google search:

Showing results for belladonna hair
Search instead for belldonna hair

Search Results

1. Belladonna Extensions

belladonnaextensions.com/
    Belladonna Extensions. Shop 路 photo gallery 路 Contact Us 路 FAQ ... Hair Maintenance Guide ... Conditions. 漏 2014 Belladonna Extensions All Rights Reserved.
  2. La Belladonna hair & beauty salon - Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/labelladonna.monasterevin
    La Belladonna hair & beauty salon. 802 likes 路 13 talking about this 路 21 were here. Your local hair and beauty salon providing you with all

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:09pm
That is not the correct Belladonna FB, the one listed is filled with white people no shade whosell Redken hair products.

It looks like she already planning to0 escape with yall money ,Its no posts on Instagram anymore, No pictures and only 5 followers Confused

Yep its chargeback time . and the FB page is ghost Shocked
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:10pm
[QUOTE=Bonjour baby ooowee]yeah she's basically showing number #1  in the search like nothings wrong here's the result of google search:

Showing results for https://www.google.com/search?biw=1909&bih=884&q=belladonna+hair&spell=1&sa=X&ei=qbigU63fCsjboAS_sID4DA&ved=0CBoQvwUoAA - belladonna hair
Search instead for https://www.google.com/search?biw=1909&bih=884&q=belldonna+hair&nfpr=1&sa=X&ei=qbigU63fCsjboAS_sID4DA&ved=0CBsQvgUoAQ - belldonna hair

Search Results

1. http://belladonnaextensions.com/ - Belladonna Extensions

belladonnaextensions.com/
    Belladonna Extensions. Shop 路 photo gallery 路 Contact Us 路 FAQ ... Hair Maintenance Guide ... Conditions. 漏 2014 Belladonna Extensions All Rights Reserved.
  2. https://www.facebook.com/labelladonna.monasterevin - La Belladonna hair & beauty salon - Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/labelladonna.monasterevin
    La Belladonna hair & beauty salon. 802 likes 路 13 talking about this 路 21 were here. Your local hair and beauty salon providing you with all

[/QUOT

That's not the correct FB address.

Hers is/was https://www.facebook.com/belladonnaextensions

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:21pm
I warn people when she made a topic about buying kilos for her stash . Stern Smile
You better know you can trust the member when you see a topic like that. I will search later for her profile .  I bet she poof . We have a few members with similar usernames . I post the IP address for the black site , but i am sure she change that . I would be at her door . Trying to recall that plat member that found what's her name at the Mac counter job after she rip ladies off ? I can't think of her name to save my life . Cry
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:22pm
So the way she scams is by sending items out with no address, and when you ask to return the item she says no. She must have a fake address linked to Paypal (or at least one that is not updated). The address she is using (the P.O box) may be fake as well. This is so if you DO send the items back she can claim she never received them. Pretty sneaky sis. Damn. 

So...the burning question is WHY hasn't Paypal made her update her address?! Is she a confirmed/verified seller? If so, her address should be as well. Or hell, ask her to provide an authorized address! Do you think you can ask Paypal what address is authorized as a return address on her seller account? This shouldn't be private information. 

Paypal is failing the buyer by not making sure her address is visible and confirmed. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 26>
  Share Topic