BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by etowngirl22 etowngirl22 wrote:

Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Bella Donna is doing some shady business. I'm pretty sure that when I ordered my hair their return policy stated that you could wet the hair to test the pattern and they would do an exchange as long as you left the tie original tie thingy on. They changed up the terms on the site and everything Dead.

Looking back, PRena said they told her the same thing. 

See pages 11-12.
http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/looking-for-cy-hair_topic370347_page11. - http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/looking-for-curly-hair_topic370347_page11.html

LITERALLY thinking the same thing! Emailed this to PRnena back on the 11th:

"Hi! Sorry I'm always bombarding you with questions but I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out on this one, I feel like I'm getting tricked!When I ordered from Belladonna I specifically checked their return policy because their hair didn't have very many reviews. When it came, I wet it and combed it and my friend asked "are you sure you're allowed to return it if you do that?" and I said yes, as long as you only use water, then went to check the return policy AGAIN, just to make sure. Today I email them about returning and they give this whole long schpeal about how once hair has been in a customer's hands they can't return it unless they're at fault, and even if they're at fault, they only do exchanges. And then when I go to look at the site all of a sudden in big bold letters is their policy saying that they DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS, NO EXCEPTIONS.  It clearly a pretty small company, I'm sure she runs her own site, I feel like she quickly changed it after seeing my email! Especially since people have been speculating about Belladonna's vendor being a member here, I feel like she noticed that people's opinions were changing and changed her policy based on that. I saw that on a post in the looking for hair thread you mentioned that she said you could return any unaltered bundles? That's straight up what she said? Cause I'm thinking I might have to file a Paypal disputer or something. This is all such a bummer, I ordered more hair knowing I would likely return the BD, 300+ was already more than I could afford, now I'll be out like 500 on hair since the 2nd order definatly is not returnable. I really apperciate you helping me out if you can"

How is the fact that this many people are complaining not making Paypal suspicious?? Also any chance anyone has a screen shot of the "old" return policy? I tried to cache it but no luckCry

if anything, they're return policy (the original one) should apply to the customers that ordered prior to her changing it, because it was, in a way, a contract agreement in itself!

Sponsored Links

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:06pm
And you make sure you do on your part put reviews up, report ha arse to the better business bureau
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:08pm
I hope so, I'm just disgusted at the "shoddy business practices" of these so called women who want to help other woman.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:12pm
I think they initially marked the claim as NOT received cause some people were trying to cancel BEFORE the tangly birds nest even arrived at their door. The people at BElladonna were getting the emails Im sure, that is why they didnt respond.

By this time she had SHIPPED the items so when they went to Papypal, all she had to so was show that the items had indeed been  shipped/delivered , and the original claim was denied.

At this point im not sure what story she is telling them . When I spoke to PP I barely had to get the company name out and they already knew who I was talking about.The operator said she could only give me "scenarios" as to why the claims were being handled the way they were since I personally did not have a claim.

All the answers were, If someone were to file a claim this way this is why it was answered this way.

ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:14pm
Watch this heffa close her business and reopen it with another name like Bell Adahnna Hair lol
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Watch this heffa close her business and reopen it with another name like Bell Adahnna Hair lol
LOLOuch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:20pm
Ladies please look in your search history on your computer, You can search your history by the date.You have the date you ordered so, sometime that day or the day before you had to have viewed their site.

Anyone who purchased BEFORE the new refund policy is entitled to aon refund , someone has to have it cached on their computer.

If you used a actual bank debit card, they willmark it as fraud and refund.If you used one of those prepaid cards like Greendot or Rush then it will be a process but you can still get your money back. Anyone who did use a prepaid card, in the future if you must use one please buy an American Serve card, they offer the same purchase protection like the regular AE card.

Curlz, its sad but you would have to really trust the reviewer for that rating site to work. No shade to the honest members, but some of these ladies will say and do anything for some discounted hair and  if its free Lort bless it and that lying review they will give.
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:20pm
Fibers?? Fillers?? Ohhhhh helll NO!!!!
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:21pm
^^^^
And it really was tangly, frizzy and the beards.. I can't
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Motheone Motheone wrote:

I hope so, I'm just disgusted at the "shoddy business practices" of these so called women who want to help other woman.

Sadly the only person they trying to help is themselves.Ouch

You guys have to really read, it can be taken as shade or not I have no issue with Prena or her review but even after people stated their misgivings she said " I have a huge following" well okay thats great but what does that have to do with the wet hair some people got.

Confused

I took it as Im still gone promote this hair even though Im co washing with silicon mix, unless it was a discount or free hair in it for her why would a huge following even matter???

Please do not even confuse, Liking someones font and their join date to = trust. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 26>
  Share Topic