Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:08pm
I hope so, I'm just disgusted at the "shoddy business practices" of these so called women who want to help other woman.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:12pm
I think they initially marked the claim as NOT received cause some people were trying to cancel BEFORE the tangly birds nest even arrived at their door. The people at BElladonna were getting the emails Im sure, that is why they didnt respond.

By this time she had SHIPPED the items so when they went to Papypal, all she had to so was show that the items had indeed been  shipped/delivered , and the original claim was denied.

At this point im not sure what story she is telling them . When I spoke to PP I barely had to get the company name out and they already knew who I was talking about.The operator said she could only give me "scenarios" as to why the claims were being handled the way they were since I personally did not have a claim.

All the answers were, If someone were to file a claim this way this is why it was answered this way.

ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:14pm
Watch this heffa close her business and reopen it with another name like Bell Adahnna Hair lol
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Watch this heffa close her business and reopen it with another name like Bell Adahnna Hair lol
LOLOuch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:20pm
Ladies please look in your search history on your computer, You can search your history by the date.You have the date you ordered so, sometime that day or the day before you had to have viewed their site.

Anyone who purchased BEFORE the new refund policy is entitled to aon refund , someone has to have it cached on their computer.

If you used a actual bank debit card, they willmark it as fraud and refund.If you used one of those prepaid cards like Greendot or Rush then it will be a process but you can still get your money back. Anyone who did use a prepaid card, in the future if you must use one please buy an American Serve card, they offer the same purchase protection like the regular AE card.

Curlz, its sad but you would have to really trust the reviewer for that rating site to work. No shade to the honest members, but some of these ladies will say and do anything for some discounted hair and  if its free Lort bless it and that lying review they will give.
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:20pm
Fibers?? Fillers?? Ohhhhh helll NO!!!!
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:21pm
^^^^
And it really was tangly, frizzy and the beards.. I can't
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Motheone Motheone wrote:

I hope so, I'm just disgusted at the "shoddy business practices" of these so called women who want to help other woman.

Sadly the only person they trying to help is themselves.Ouch

You guys have to really read, it can be taken as shade or not I have no issue with Prena or her review but even after people stated their misgivings she said " I have a huge following" well okay thats great but what does that have to do with the wet hair some people got.

Confused

I took it as Im still gone promote this hair even though Im co washing with silicon mix, unless it was a discount or free hair in it for her why would a huge following even matter???

Please do not even confuse, Liking someones font and their join date to = trust. 

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Motheone Motheone wrote:

Sadly the only person they trying to help is themselves.Ouch

You guys have to really read, it can be taken as shade or not I have no issue with Prena or her review but even after people stated their misgivings she said " I have a huge following" well okay thats great but what does that have to do with the wet hair some people got.

Confused

I took it as Im still gone promote this hair even though Im co washing with silicon mix, unless it was a discount or free hair in it for her why would a huge following even matter???

Please do not even confuse, Liking someones font and their join date to = trust. 

Amen amen amen.. .it's sad though I picked up the same thing when that was said.. so in retrospect since u have a good following you shouldn't want to entangle yourself with a company that is being fraudulent because at rat point the following will not want to follow or don't trust your word no longer.... ijs I highly respect integrity, and adoption.
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:52pm
^^^^THIS!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 26>