Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 26>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:00pm
I just told someone that this weekend - I don't play with my money, kids, or my man. So, trust I get it. And I don't care how much money I have made, saved or spent $200 is MY money and I want quality product or it back, otherwise if I didn't want quality I woulda went to Ali - nuff said.
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by divastar divastar wrote:

My dilemma is only a portion of the $ came outta my back. The majority was $$ I had sitting in my Paypal balance so I wouldn't be getting much back from a chargeback. I've never filed a report beyond a claim before so I wouldn't have a clue as to where to begin per my lost claim. I've NEVER lost a claim before!!
Just call Paypal and ask to speak to a manager. Trust me. If you are persistent (and it shouldnt take that long) they will reopen the claim. 

Also, NEVER EVER EVER leave money in Paypal. Paypal reserves the right to take, freeze, and keep your money. THEY are the ones that are really hard to fight and they have a track record of taking thousands of dollars from people. 
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

BHM e-thuggin now. People do the most over some hair, and righteously BHM aint SHEIT compared to the witch hunts NC would do over some hair products. Yall must not know bout Enso. They slayed that woman and had her down to her finger prints (literally) with 100 pages +. 

It would be nice if there were a regular updated rating section for hair lines where people can give the hair 1 - 5 stars based on their experience and a brief review like makeupalley. It would keep businesses on their toes and would help A LOT at weeding out the good and bad vendors. We wouldn't have to look for scattered reviews and the rating would be in plain site.  

Like someone else said, not everyone is going to have a positive experience with a hair company. Nowadays hair is just flat our inconsistent, and people sway heavily based off of reviews. Too heavily. 

Also, she's bluffing. LOL Do a chargeback. She wrote that long ass email because she doesn'twant you to do a chargeback. The money will be withdrawn from her account immediately regardless to what Paypal says....and THEN Paypal will withdraw $10.00 from her account to "fight" the chargeback. She wont win and she knows it.  It is odd that Paypal sided with her though against the claim. Paypal RARELY sides with the seller. You also have to call Paypal...ask to speak with a manager, yada yada. Basically, if you do the work...and by work I mean call your bank, you will get your coins back. Then SHE will have to ask for the hair back...lolLOL

I don't worry when it comes to ordering online. When you know the game, played it, and know the system it's harder to get phucked over. 

This!
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:50pm
Hmmmm.....interesting. I was wondering why all of these people were saying they lost the claim. That's just not normal for Paypal as they almost always side with the buyer. Honestly, if someone stated "not received" for an item they absolutely received. I do not feel sorry for them anymore. THAT is just as sheisty as the sheit Belladonna is doing. You can't lie and expect to win. What's wrong with being truthful? If it's not as described, just say so. 

I don't condone mail fraud. Or any form of scamming done on the part of the seller OR buyer. 

I had a lady complain about some products to me that I customized for her. I tried to refund her but she insisted she just wanted replacements....of three completely different products mind you. So I sent her three customized replacements. She made up a weird reason as to why she just wanted a refund and I told her that was FINE just return my sheit. As SOON as I sent that email, she did a chargeback on me and kept all 6 of the items and never responded back. She stole from me. 

If you are lying over a claim to get your money back, it makes me wonder why. What incentive is there to lie about a package being delivered? It comes off like people were trying to get their money and keep the raggedy sheit at the same time to be honest. Either that, or they tried to file the dispute (after reading these boards) while the item was in transit. Either way, if you are a dishonest customer, you will be sideeyed the same as the dishonest business. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

BHM e-thuggin now. People do the most over some hair, and righteously BHM aint SHEIT compared to the witch hunts NC would do over some hair products. Yall must not know bout Enso. They slayed that woman and had her down to her finger prints (literally) with 100 pages +. 

It would be nice if there were a regular updated rating section for hair lines where people can give the hair 1 - 5 stars based on their experience and a brief review like makeupalley. It would keep businesses on their toes and would help A LOT at weeding out the good and bad vendors. We wouldn't have to look for scattered reviews and the rating would be in plain site.  

Like someone else said, not everyone is going to have a positive experience with a hair company. Nowadays hair is just flat our inconsistent, and people sway heavily based off of reviews. Too heavily. 

Also, she's bluffing. LOL Do a chargeback. She wrote that long ass email because she doesn'twant you to do a chargeback. The money will be withdrawn from her account immediately regardless to what Paypal says....and THEN Paypal will withdraw $10.00 from her account to "fight" the chargeback. She wont win and she knows it.  It is odd that Paypal sided with her though against the claim. Paypal RARELY sides with the seller. You also have to call Paypal...ask to speak with a manager, yada yada. Basically, if you do the work...and by work I mean call your bank, you will get your coins back. Then SHE will have to ask for the hair back...lolLOL

I don't worry when it comes to ordering online. When you know the game, played it, and know the system it's harder to get phucked over. 

This!
Why isn't there one of these though? One of yall ladies create a cheap lil weebly site with some star ratings on it. You can charge ad space and make some coinage. BHM would support you. OMG that would help SO MUCH. I'd make it myself, but I just don't have the time. 
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 2:17pm
ahhh now THIS is what i like to see women taking control of their destinyClap i happened onto here after being off for awhile (due to lucrative businessStar) & saw dispair/ unhappiness/ basically a greedy bish who took advantage of peopleShocked now 21 hours later of gettin some FIRE lit im PROUD of you all for "whuppin that trickLOL"

sidenote: now THIS is the BHM i know...WELP i see yall on the road to REAL pretty Summer hair choices this time around ... im off to get my billionaire status crackin ... peaceCool

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Jun 17 2014 at 2:21pm
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 2:56pm
Yep - lost my case again. I don't know how, but now I have to get my bank involved. Whatever they do with the money they are "stealing" nothing good will come of it. "all money isn't good money"

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Motheone Motheone wrote:

Yep - lost my case again. I don't know how, but now I have to get my bank involved. Whatever they do with the money they are "stealing" nothing good will come of it. "all money isn't good money"

Your bank will immediately have the money taken from her account. Dont be discouraged. *hugs*
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:03pm
Yep call your bank today.....

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:04pm
GIRL Have faith you have enough ammunition. Call your bank for a charge back and you let them know that the product is not as described, and that you could not return. The product because of no return, address. And not only that show them the original policy and when you purchased it before she came up with that stupid ass no return, nor exchange policy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 26>
  Share Topic