BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:08pm
Lmao you got me crying over here PG. .. but you right people were getting crucified over their negative views
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:13pm
Grace loves the hair and I have 2 trunks full, If Im inserting Confused in a hair thread zip up your pocketbook .I promise nothing good happens if you don't...

I was the being "negative" Stern Smile or so they said. I hope you ladies get your money back!

Edited by Princess Grace - Jun 17 2014 at 12:14pm
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:14pm
Well I'll be a Monkey's Arsh!!! I Can't! With this Bish!! THanks TD for uping those pictures b/c those are in fact ALIXE pictures! that ish ain't right!! That's why I love BHM you can not and will not get over on us SO DON"T TRY!!!!! Ya'll better be lucky I didn't order this shyt cause I would be On PayPal lines RipOFF, etc..IG Facebook and any other chanel to get the word out..She can be found!! 
We know you're reading this BellaDonna you should be ashamed of yourself and trying to find loop holes in the paypal/chargeback/return department! But when there is a will there is a way! Your days are numbered .......Bish I think since you so shiesty I'ma put a complaint out there on the wire and I ain't even order nothing..How you like them Apples! I can't I won't and I just can't stomach this ish.......

Edited by pepsi25 - Jun 17 2014 at 12:15pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Motheone Motheone wrote:

Thanks Princess Grace, I just got off of the phone with Paypal and I think my case will be appealed in my favored, well if not trust I will be doing a Chargeback - she doesn't scare, not intimidate me.

She wrote all of the crazy to scare you into thinking you have no OPTIONS, when you apply for a business Paypal account you must submit:
A company address and they even ask if this is where your returns will be shipped if you sell goods.
A Tax Id # or SSN#

and a bunch of personal information so Im not sure how she thinks she will get away with doing business like this. Even if she TRIED to close her PP account IF YOU have pending disputes, they will freeze that money so these hoodrat schemes she running wont work. 

Her and the BHM minions who worked with her to DEFRAUD you guys need to be ashamed but for some reason I dont think they are .Ouch

wtoussaint2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote wtoussaint2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:28pm
Girl PayPal call you bank and have them handle it what nonsense is this.
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:40pm
Yep, that's what the rep pretty much said. He was like we are getting you an address to send it back and so forth. I will also be calling my bank, I just don't really appreciate the total greed. Like who, where, when and why?

I will make sure to do my due diligence going forward. SO disgusted with her and her, y'all should have seen the emails she sent me and yes ironically they were novels like the OP was posting.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:41pm
I just got the off the phone with Paypal, they stated the original reason the claim was denied was some people stated the reason as NOT RECEIVED, Belladonna only won the claim because she provided them with tracking information to show that she DID ship the items to the address that you provided when you paid through Paypal.

IF you did receive your items and it is NOT as described then escalate your original claim BUT change REASON and you claim should be done in your favor.

Paypal also stated that THERE MUST BE A VALID RETURN ADDRESS if you are selling goods, they have the address that they provided. If she provided PP with a false address then when you are instructed to mail the items back and its a fake address then you will still WIN your claim and that will be HER PROBLEM if she had you send the goods to a fake address. All you need to show is proof that you attempted to give her back her items.

Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:47pm
Princess Grace - you just exhibited how women (esp black women) should help, support and look out for one another. Some people will take that lightly, but you don't know me and for you to really be concerned with us getting our money back means the world to me. THANK YOU
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I just got the off the phone with Paypal, they stated the original reason the claim was denied was some people stated the reason as NOT RECEIVED, Belladonna only won the claim because she provided them with tracking information to show that she DID ship the items to the address that you provided when you paid through Paypal.

IF you did receive your items and it is NOT as described then escalate your original claim BUT change REASON and you claim should be done in your favor.

Paypal also stated that THERE MUST BE A VALID RETURN ADDRESS if you are selling goods, they have the address that they provided. If she provided PP with a false address then when you are instructed to mail the items back and its a fake address then you will still WIN your claim and that will be HER PROBLEM if she had you send the goods to a fake address. All you need to show is proof that you attempted to give her back her items.

Who says Gracie is not helpful!!!!Take notes people!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:57pm
 No Problem:

People work too hard for their money to just give it away. I know some people think "ohh Its just hair" Nahh $200 is $200 no matter how you look at it.

Grace jokes but I  don't play about my child, coin or man. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 26>
  Share Topic