Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 26>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:26am
Thx Princess... so when I initially opened the case I screen shot convos pics, etc. Hopefully the threads will help. I just can't fathom losing $200 of my hard earned money for this bs. I honestly feel bad for trying to sell it. I'm trying to keep my cool but the way I'm feeling I'm ready to make a drive to Pearland/Longview TX!! This sh*t runs me HOT!!
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:30am
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Disapprove.....Kerys say it aint so....
Yes ma'am. It must be one of those "thicker resilient Eurasian" hair strands Bella was talking about in their FAQ section LOLLOLLOL
gurlllllllllllllllllllllllllLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:39am
[/QUOTE] 

Did u do a burn test on this?! Please do and go to Paypal so the cases can build up on been ass! [/QUOTE]

Girl, a burn test is not necessary. Stevie Wonder can tell that strand is not hair. I don't wanna burn the evidenceLOL

Edited by kerysdream7 - Jun 17 2014 at 11:40am
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:40am
Did anyone find the original email, I want to file a chargeback and call Paypal. I originally lost my case (with Paypal) but I hadn't received the hair at that time, now that I have it I'm HOT. I do not, will not install that in my hair. I want all my coins back and then some - the site and company gone. Please offer any assistance on how to go about this.
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:54am
I just appealed my case - hopefully Paypal adds 2+2 and runs me my money, my next call is to my bank. I'm so sick over this, some people are so morally bankrupt. I go to work, school and don't have time to play with people over my money, and I read the original return policy, so I really don't appreciate her changing it - I believe in Karma so it will take care of itself on its own.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:01pm
This may be tedious BUT

Go look through your computer history of links of when you went on the Belladoona site, If you ever looked at the page that showed their REFUND policy then, IT WILL SHOW THE ORIGINIAL return policy since that is what your computer would have saved.

Not this new fake ass return policy she trying....

Paypal dont like shadyness of any kind.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:04pm
But Curvy and Yunvme had so much to say before, they was writing Kindle novellas....Ermm
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:06pm
Thanks Princess Grace, I just got off of the phone with Paypal and I think my case will be appealed in my favored, well if not trust I will be doing a Chargeback - she doesn't scare, not intimidate me.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:08pm
Lmao you got me crying over here PG. .. but you right people were getting crucified over their negative views
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:13pm
Grace loves the hair and I have 2 trunks full, If Im inserting Confused in a hair thread zip up your pocketbook .I promise nothing good happens if you don't...

I was the being "negative" Stern Smile or so they said. I hope you ladies get your money back!

Edited by Princess Grace - Jun 17 2014 at 12:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 26>
  Share Topic