Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
etowngirl22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etowngirl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:49am
^^hopefully that didn't read as a callout to PRnena, I just was too lazy to type out my situation again and that PM pretty much explained it. hopefully if she has a copy of that email, maybe it will help out some of us who are trying to file disputes
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 2:35am
this is BHM from time to time we have BOLD DUMB AZZ HEFFAS that sit in the hair section / get a DUMB light bulb moment and decide to try to swindle women on BHMWacko how fukkin DUMB of them because we ALL are in search of GOOD hair NOT you to come and figure out a way to take our HARD EARNED moneyAngry  soooo no matter what the emails yall done got PUT THAT STUFF TOGETHER and get your money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wink
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:34am
BHM e-thuggin now. People do the most over some hair, and righteously BHM aint SHEIT compared to the witch hunts NC would do over some hair products. Yall must not know bout Enso. They slayed that woman and had her down to her finger prints (literally) with 100 pages +. 

It would be nice if there were a regular updated rating section for hair lines where people can give the hair 1 - 5 stars based on their experience and a brief review like makeupalley. It would keep businesses on their toes and would help A LOT at weeding out the good and bad vendors. We wouldn't have to look for scattered reviews and the rating would be in plain site.  

Like someone else said, not everyone is going to have a positive experience with a hair company. Nowadays hair is just flat our inconsistent, and people sway heavily based off of reviews. Too heavily. 

Also, she's bluffing. LOL Do a chargeback. She wrote that long ass email because she doesn'twant you to do a chargeback. The money will be withdrawn from her account immediately regardless to what Paypal says....and THEN Paypal will withdraw $10.00 from her account to "fight" the chargeback. She wont win and she knows it.  It is odd that Paypal sided with her though against the claim. Paypal RARELY sides with the seller. You also have to call Paypal...ask to speak with a manager, yada yada. Basically, if you do the work...and by work I mean call your bank, you will get your coins back. Then SHE will have to ask for the hair back...lolLOL

I don't worry when it comes to ordering online. When you know the game, played it, and know the system it's harder to get phucked over. 
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:01am
My dilemma is only a portion of the $ came outta my back. The majority was $$ I had sitting in my Paypal balance so I wouldn't be getting much back from a chargeback. I've never filed a report beyond a claim before so I wouldn't have a clue as to where to begin per my lost claim. I've NEVER lost a claim before!!
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:07am
SMH
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 10:40am
Divastar :
Screenshot anything from all the Belladonna threads that will support your case, especially that nasty email she sent

Call Paypal Customer service number, explain what is going on.

They will deposit the money back into your Paypal account, when one of those CV was playing games they put the $$$ right back in my Paypal account in 24 hours.

I know someone knows how to find a cached copy of her ORIGINAL refund policy
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:04am
This came out of my kc hair this morning. I was not at all surprised to find fibers/fillers. Buyers beware!
Sorry for the large pics.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:16am
Disapprove.....Kerys say it aint so....
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Disapprove.....Kerys say it aint so....
Yes ma'am. It must be one of those "thicker resilient Eurasian" hair strands Bella was talking about in their FAQ section LOLLOLLOL
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">This came out of my kc hair this morning. I was not at all surprised to find fibers/fillers. Buyers beware!</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Sorry for the large pics.

Did u do a burn test on this?! Please do and go to Paypal so the cases can build up on been ass!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 26>
  Share Topic