BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

ive been joyously BUSY will continue to be joyously BUSY however i
popped in to say i got my HairAddictOnline Curly hair install for the
Summer Cool   ~light ombred breezy sexxxy~  and mind you it's 2yrs oldStar
closure/ 18/  /22  /22-24 inch bundles i LOVE it! NOW for this here
fraganckle bullsheitt THIS is EXACTLY why after longgg determination I
went with HairAddictsOnline for My 1st purchase ever of virgin hairClap AND im STILL a LOYAL loving customer of Rachels (Lawd she's a BADDD girlThumbs Up)
it's takes ALOT out of you to be a GREAT hair vendor, it's NOT easy and
to those that REALLY put in the work I'm THANKFUL for youStar  (im saving up right now for the Deep Curly Indian from HairAddictsOnline that's My next joyful hair investmentBig smile )

sidenote:
NOW onto this here FIASCO of crap bullsheitt azz muffukkin sheitt this
CRAZY bish puttin on HARDWORKING women! *you WRONG yOU wRONG  YOU IS
DEAD WRONG* OMG after I read all this here crap today I almost called
PayPal myself to report her which is EXACTLY what yall gone do! send the
email that she sent to you to PayPal explain how she blatantly DOESN'T
have a correct address for the business which is a VIOLATION (you can't
have a business without a business address ESPECIALLY sending hair!!!!!)
the point is she's SWITCHING addresses in order to NOT give exchanges
which is a violation! she's KNOWINGLY using crooked business practices which is a
VIOLATION of PayPal! they WON'T support CROOKED business practices IF
they are AWARE of it! you ALL need to make PayPal aware of EVERYTHING
that's going on hereAngry
don't let this heffa get not another coin of your & other
HARDWORKING ladies money!!!!
ok im out gotta get back to ENJOYING my
Summer 2014 ... peace!

i totally agree with all of the following!

I agree as well that's why when I read that she had that ridiculous policy where she threaten people about charge backs.. I'm thinking in my head like these credit card companies do not play and they are not going to take the fall for anyone when money is rightly due to them... bank of america, American express, change Se don't play that ... and especially if your business don't have a return address then evidently that's a problem and I'm sorry ... personally I can't see myself buying from a company that had no return , and no exchange policy
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 7:23pm
BHM. Where a company can rise and fall all within a month's time. 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

BHM. Where a company can rise and fall all within a month's time. 

This... all day ...everyday
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

BHM Where a CROOKED company WILL be exposed and fall all within a month's time Wink 

*there we go sweetheart its on point now*

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Jun 16 2014 at 9:04pm
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 8:59pm
So, I just received my BD hair boy oh boy, what a waste of money. Just cowashed it and it is super frizzy and the beards are super long. I attempted to cancel via paypal and through BD both attempts were denied. So I will just end up giving it away. I'm too mad, at myself of course for not doing my homework. CryDeadThumbs Down
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 9:17pm
my utter disgust rage comes from the fact that I was blessed to find BHM while researching the worldwide internet highway 4yrs ago before makng a positive educated decision on which virgin hair company that was best for me. BHM puts TRUE TEA info out on hair companies / you're being schooled by the FINEST women who know the hair game! for some ignant wicked deceitful money grubbin tramps to purposely plot & attempt to come into BHMs house & flip dirty undeserved tactics & degrading CROOKED business practices onto HARDWORKING unsuspecting women ain't gone be happenin on my watch!!!!

$I once was a newbie to this whole hair online game my coins are PRECIOUS to me$

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Jun 16 2014 at 9:27pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 9:20pm
So within 2 weeks she had an increase and changed her policy so her customers lose their hard earn money if they dont like their hair. Oh and no return address on envelopes.
This is a great example of how to kill your business in a month.

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jun 16 2014 at 9:52pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:45pm
Lets Put it all on the floor.....

I think the happy "customers" got free hair, POINT, BLANK and the PERIOD.
They was talking up that hair when it wasn't a review to be seen on this Uknown, No one ever ordered, Not a YT video to be seen hair company. It wasnt making no sense way back when.....

The odds of one company having 12 good bundles and everyone else wishing they had listened to PG 5 threads ago is highly unlikely and strange as hell.... 

Yall can believe them lies, fairytales and fallcies they tell if you like but it aint adding up.

Where are the defenders now? Instead of trying to get you a discount for that tangly BS why they not emailing their friends at this company who they used to relay explanations about that $5 Increase to explain this new policy?

Bonjour is correct, every single one of yall who are unhappy with those bird nest bundles need to call, email and screenshot what Ms. BD said. Paypal will FREEZE her account and then let her see how many orders are rolling in then? Screw giving it away, and no trifling broad would just walk away with my money. When Belladonna registered on PAYPAL they have to list a business address, so that haha you dont know where Im at attitude is some straight BS and she know it.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:48pm
and No shade to Prena But uhh she told yall she was co washing with Silicon Mix Confused Who puts Silicon Mix on good hair??? 

Edited by Princess Grace - Jun 16 2014 at 10:58pm
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:40am
I remember when that BHM member looked up the tracking on a Jace Beauty package and traced the hair back to Ubzeckistan. You mean to tell me we can't find this chick located right here in the US? Embarrassed
Of course, I would never encourage anyone who works at the Post Office to do anything unethical.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 26>