BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 5:58pm
I wasn't done until "orders are still rolling in". That sounded like a challenge Embarrassed

Sponsored Links

misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 7:23pm
This is why I really have a problem with purchasing hair online sometimes you just really don't know what your getting. Stock photos are always whats being sent to you. And IM sorry I can't spend my money somewhere that has a NO REFUND Policy I just cant. Im so sorry that you didn't win the paypal dispute normally they are always on the side of the buyers. Especially if you have proof that the product you received is not really what you ordered. Maybe you could possibly contact them again.
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 7:31pm
Ugh. Things like this will have me visiting Indique's store in Silver Spring. Smh...
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 7:41pm
Website Gems Wink

ceelopink11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceelopink11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:25pm
I believe she is still getting orders
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:01pm
I was one of the first who purchased before "the death of Belladonna" began. I gave my honest opinion and sent tons of pics to the people who asked. I am disappointed to hear that so many people are dissatisfied with their purchase, however it leaves a nasty taste in my mouth when the company has changed most of their policies which inclined me to purchase to begin with. The curls are pretty and bleaches well from my experience. So with that said, for my final review, this hair aint sh*t but some silicon mix. 
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:28pm
Wow. What an arrogant little twit. I would never order anything from that site and will be sure to pass that message along to my friends should they even consider. 

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:49pm
ive been joyously BUSY will continue to be joyously BUSY however i popped in to say i got my HairAddictOnline Curly hair install for the Summer Cool   ~light ombred breezy sexxxy~  and mind you it's 2yrs oldStar closure/ 18/  /22  /22-24 inch bundles i LOVE it! NOW for this here fraganckle bullsheitt THIS is EXACTLY why after longgg determination I went with HairAddictsOnline for My 1st purchase ever of virgin hairClap AND im STILL a LOYAL loving customer of Rachels (Lawd she's a BADDD girlThumbs Up) it's takes ALOT out of you to be a GREAT hair vendor, it's NOT easy and to those that REALLY put in the work I'm THANKFUL for youStar  (im saving up right now for the Deep Curly Indian from HairAddictsOnline that's My next joyful hair investmentBig smile )

sidenote: NOW onto this here FIASCO of crap bullsheitt azz muffukkin sheitt this CRAZY bish puttin on HARDWORKING women! *you WRONG yOU wRONG  YOU IS DEAD WRONG* OMG after I read all this here crap today I almost called PayPal myself to report her which is EXACTLY what yall gone do! send the email that she sent to you to PayPal explain how she blatantly DOESN'T have a correct address for the business which is a VIOLATION (you can't have a business without a business address ESPECIALLY sending hair!!!!!) the point is she's SWITCHING addresses in order to NOT give exchanges which is a violation! she's KNOWINGLY using crooked business practices which is a VIOLATION of PayPal! they WON'T support CROOKED business practices IF they are AWARE of it! you ALL need to make PayPal aware of EVERYTHING that's going on hereAngry don't let this heffa get not another coin of your & other HARDWORKING ladies money!!!! ok im out gotta get back to ENJOYING my Summer 2014 ... peace!

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Jun 16 2014 at 5:58pm
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

ive been joyously BUSY will continue to be joyously BUSY however i popped in to say i got my HairAddictOnline Curly hair install for the Summer Cool   ~light ombred breezy sexxxy~  and mind you it's 2yrs oldStar closure/ 18/  /22  /22-24 inch bundles i LOVE it! NOW for this here fraganckle bullsheitt THIS is EXACTLY why after longgg determination I went with HairAddictsOnline for My 1st purchase ever of virgin hairClap AND im STILL a LOYAL loving customer of Rachels (Lawd she's a BADDD girlThumbs Up) it's takes ALOT out of you to be a GREAT hair vendor, it's NOT easy and to those that REALLY put in the work I'm THANKFUL for youStar  (im saving up right now for the Deep Curly Indian from HairAddictsOnline that's My next joyful hair investmentBig smile )

sidenote: NOW onto this here FIASCO of crap bullsheitt azz muffukkin sheitt this CRAZY bish puttin on HARDWORKING women! *you WRONG yOU wRONG  YOU IS DEAD WRONG* OMG after I read all this here crap today I almost called PayPal myself to report her which is EXACTLY what yall gone do! send the email that she sent to you to PayPal explain how she blatantly DOESN'T have a correct address for the business which is a VIOLATION (you can't have a business without a business address ESPECIALLY sending hair!!!!!) the point is she's SWITCHING addresses in order to NOT give exchanges which is a violation! she's KNOWINGLY using crooked business practices which is a VIOLATION of PayPal! they WON'T support CROOKED business practices IF they are AWARE of it! you ALL need to make PayPal aware of EVERYTHING that's going on hereAngry don't let this heffa get not another coin of your & other HARDWORKING ladies money!!!! ok im out gotta get back to ENJOYING my Summer 2014 ... peace!

i totally agree with all of the following!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 6:56pm
Belladonna join BHM a few years back . I bet people are looking for her home address . Greed is a dangerous thing . Nothing but bss hair in my op . I recall her post about quality . smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 26>
  Share Topic