Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 7:31pm
Ugh. Things like this will have me visiting Indique's store in Silver Spring. Smh...
Sponsored Links

TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 7:41pm
Website Gems Wink

ceelopink11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceelopink11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:25pm
I believe she is still getting orders
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:01pm
I was one of the first who purchased before "the death of Belladonna" began. I gave my honest opinion and sent tons of pics to the people who asked. I am disappointed to hear that so many people are dissatisfied with their purchase, however it leaves a nasty taste in my mouth when the company has changed most of their policies which inclined me to purchase to begin with. The curls are pretty and bleaches well from my experience. So with that said, for my final review, this hair aint sh*t but some silicon mix. 
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:28pm
Wow. What an arrogant little twit. I would never order anything from that site and will be sure to pass that message along to my friends should they even consider. 

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:49pm
ive been joyously BUSY will continue to be joyously BUSY however i popped in to say i got my HairAddictOnline Curly hair install for the Summer Cool   ~light ombred breezy sexxxy~  and mind you it's 2yrs oldStar closure/ 18/  /22  /22-24 inch bundles i LOVE it! NOW for this here fraganckle bullsheitt THIS is EXACTLY why after longgg determination I went with HairAddictsOnline for My 1st purchase ever of virgin hairClap AND im STILL a LOYAL loving customer of Rachels (Lawd she's a BADDD girlThumbs Up) it's takes ALOT out of you to be a GREAT hair vendor, it's NOT easy and to those that REALLY put in the work I'm THANKFUL for youStar  (im saving up right now for the Deep Curly Indian from HairAddictsOnline that's My next joyful hair investmentBig smile )

sidenote: NOW onto this here FIASCO of crap bullsheitt azz muffukkin sheitt this CRAZY bish puttin on HARDWORKING women! *you WRONG yOU wRONG  YOU IS DEAD WRONG* OMG after I read all this here crap today I almost called PayPal myself to report her which is EXACTLY what yall gone do! send the email that she sent to you to PayPal explain how she blatantly DOESN'T have a correct address for the business which is a VIOLATION (you can't have a business without a business address ESPECIALLY sending hair!!!!!) the point is she's SWITCHING addresses in order to NOT give exchanges which is a violation! she's KNOWINGLY using crooked business practices which is a VIOLATION of PayPal! they WON'T support CROOKED business practices IF they are AWARE of it! you ALL need to make PayPal aware of EVERYTHING that's going on hereAngry don't let this heffa get not another coin of your & other HARDWORKING ladies money!!!! ok im out gotta get back to ENJOYING my Summer 2014 ... peace!

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Jun 16 2014 at 5:58pm
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

ive been joyously BUSY will continue to be joyously BUSY however i popped in to say i got my HairAddictOnline Curly hair install for the Summer Cool   ~light ombred breezy sexxxy~  and mind you it's 2yrs oldStar closure/ 18/  /22  /22-24 inch bundles i LOVE it! NOW for this here fraganckle bullsheitt THIS is EXACTLY why after longgg determination I went with HairAddictsOnline for My 1st purchase ever of virgin hairClap AND im STILL a LOYAL loving customer of Rachels (Lawd she's a BADDD girlThumbs Up) it's takes ALOT out of you to be a GREAT hair vendor, it's NOT easy and to those that REALLY put in the work I'm THANKFUL for youStar  (im saving up right now for the Deep Curly Indian from HairAddictsOnline that's My next joyful hair investmentBig smile )

sidenote: NOW onto this here FIASCO of crap bullsheitt azz muffukkin sheitt this CRAZY bish puttin on HARDWORKING women! *you WRONG yOU wRONG  YOU IS DEAD WRONG* OMG after I read all this here crap today I almost called PayPal myself to report her which is EXACTLY what yall gone do! send the email that she sent to you to PayPal explain how she blatantly DOESN'T have a correct address for the business which is a VIOLATION (you can't have a business without a business address ESPECIALLY sending hair!!!!!) the point is she's SWITCHING addresses in order to NOT give exchanges which is a violation! she's KNOWINGLY using crooked business practices which is a VIOLATION of PayPal! they WON'T support CROOKED business practices IF they are AWARE of it! you ALL need to make PayPal aware of EVERYTHING that's going on hereAngry don't let this heffa get not another coin of your & other HARDWORKING ladies money!!!! ok im out gotta get back to ENJOYING my Summer 2014 ... peace!

i totally agree with all of the following!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 6:56pm
Belladonna join BHM a few years back . I bet people are looking for her home address . Greed is a dangerous thing . Nothing but bss hair in my op . I recall her post about quality . smh
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

ive been joyously BUSY will continue to be joyously BUSY however i
popped in to say i got my HairAddictOnline Curly hair install for the
Summer Cool   ~light ombred breezy sexxxy~  and mind you it's 2yrs oldStar
closure/ 18/  /22  /22-24 inch bundles i LOVE it! NOW for this here
fraganckle bullsheitt THIS is EXACTLY why after longgg determination I
went with HairAddictsOnline for My 1st purchase ever of virgin hairClap AND im STILL a LOYAL loving customer of Rachels (Lawd she's a BADDD girlThumbs Up)
it's takes ALOT out of you to be a GREAT hair vendor, it's NOT easy and
to those that REALLY put in the work I'm THANKFUL for youStar  (im saving up right now for the Deep Curly Indian from HairAddictsOnline that's My next joyful hair investmentBig smile )

sidenote:
NOW onto this here FIASCO of crap bullsheitt azz muffukkin sheitt this
CRAZY bish puttin on HARDWORKING women! *you WRONG yOU wRONG  YOU IS
DEAD WRONG* OMG after I read all this here crap today I almost called
PayPal myself to report her which is EXACTLY what yall gone do! send the
email that she sent to you to PayPal explain how she blatantly DOESN'T
have a correct address for the business which is a VIOLATION (you can't
have a business without a business address ESPECIALLY sending hair!!!!!)
the point is she's SWITCHING addresses in order to NOT give exchanges
which is a violation! she's KNOWINGLY using crooked business practices which is a
VIOLATION of PayPal! they WON'T support CROOKED business practices IF
they are AWARE of it! you ALL need to make PayPal aware of EVERYTHING
that's going on hereAngry
don't let this heffa get not another coin of your & other
HARDWORKING ladies money!!!!
ok im out gotta get back to ENJOYING my
Summer 2014 ... peace!

i totally agree with all of the following!

I agree as well that's why when I read that she had that ridiculous policy where she threaten people about charge backs.. I'm thinking in my head like these credit card companies do not play and they are not going to take the fall for anyone when money is rightly due to them... bank of america, American express, change Se don't play that ... and especially if your business don't have a return address then evidently that's a problem and I'm sorry ... personally I can't see myself buying from a company that had no return , and no exchange policy
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 7:23pm
BHM. Where a company can rise and fall all within a month's time. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 26>
  Share Topic