Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:52pm
TD how do you plop ?

Idk how to do that. I am so lost
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Um. Really?

WTF Mine was not like that And i was not paid to say ishh.

that is odd. And i bleached mine and everything.

hmmmm

Right...that's the part that's not sitting well with me. Just because no one else has posted an experience like hers, she wants to make it seem like everyone who had a positive experience is lying. Well, let me just drop this here real quick.

In Yun2nvme's thread, TexturizedDiva, said she went through PayPal and got her money back from her Belladonna order and had purchased some curly hair from Aliexpress that she was going to use instead. Ironically, TexturizedDiva, you've got a thread downstairs in M2M http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/virgin-wavy-curly-5-bundles-super-cheap_topic371389.html trying to sell curly hair you got from Aliexpress. How much of a coincidence is it then that now your "friend" received her curly hair from Belladonna around the same time you're selling what was supposed to be your Belladonna replacement?

This is where you first lost me. And all these updates you've posted about your "friend's" hair experience? Confused  You seem pretty invested in it...too invested if you ask me.  Now other people may not catch on to it, but it's very little double in my mind that YOU are the "friend", and that's why you're now trying to sell the Aliexpress hair (because you ended up with the Belladonna). But...why lie? You must take us for fools. 

Moving on...you said the hair smelled like corn chips, had fillers and came out the package wet and matted. You are the ONLY ONE who said anything like this about the hair. Out of the at least 5 accounts I'm aware of on this board from ladies who have purchased, myself included, NO ONE has said any of those things, yet, let you tell it, we are all the ones lying? Here's what I want to know though, why didn't you post photos of the hair in this condition? If it really looked as terrible as you said, where is the proof? But here's what I really want to know....

You came back with an update from your "friend" that she had lifted the color on the hair. HOLD UP. You mean to tell me your "friend" received hair with fillers and is matted out the package, and yet she chose to KEEP IT? Confused WHERE THEY DO THAT AT? Shocked Who wouldn't have been on the phone with PayPal or their bank trying to get their coins back ASAP? So wait, not only does your "friend" keep hair that appears to be shoddy and in poor quality already, but she LIFTS the color on it???? This is flat out stupid! If the hair was already questionable the last thing anyone with an ounce of common sense and knowledge of hair would do is risk making it worse by potentially damaging it from lifting the hair. I refuse. Girl, stop. 

Now you can sit here and sell this bill of goods to people who may not know any better, but I am of the brighter variety of crayon in the box and your story just isn't adding up. But, I'm sleep though. 
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:31pm
lordt
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:43pm
My hair wasn't tangly, but it was damp when I received it Ermm. It's really not anything special IMO.
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Um. Really?

WTF Mine was not like that And i was not paid to say ishh.

that is odd. And i bleached mine and everything.

hmmmm

Right...that's the part that's not sitting well with me. Just because no one else has posted an experience like hers, she wants to make it seem like everyone who had a positive experience is lying. Well, let me just drop this here real quick.

In Yun2nvme's thread, TexturizedDiva, said she went through PayPal and got her money back from her Belladonna order and had purchased some curly hair from Aliexpress that she was going to use instead. Ironically, TexturizedDiva, you've got a thread downstairs in M2M http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/virgin-wavy-curly-5-bundles-super-cheap_topic371389.html trying to sell curly hair you got from Aliexpress. How much of a coincidence is it then that now your "friend" received her curly hair from Belladonna around the same time you're selling what was supposed to be your Belladonna replacement?

This is where you first lost me. And all these updates you've posted about your "friend's" hair experience? Confused  You seem pretty invested in it...too invested if you ask me.  Now other people may not catch on to it, but it's very little double in my mind that YOU are the "friend", and that's why you're now trying to sell the Aliexpress hair (because you ended up with the Belladonna). But...why lie? You must take us for fools. 

Moving on...you said the hair smelled like corn chips, had fillers and came out the package wet and matted. You are the ONLY ONE who said anything like this about the hair. Out of the at least 5 accounts I'm aware of on this board from ladies who have purchased, myself included, NO ONE has said any of those things, yet, let you tell it, we are all the ones lying? Here's what I want to know though, why didn't you post photos of the hair in this condition? If it really looked as terrible as you said, where is the proof? But here's what I really want to know....

You came back with an update from your "friend" that she had lifted the color on the hair. HOLD UP. You mean to tell me your "friend" received hair with fillers and is matted out the package, and yet she chose to KEEP IT? Confused WHERE THEY DO THAT AT? Shocked Who wouldn't have been on the phone with PayPal or their bank trying to get their coins back ASAP? So wait, not only does your "friend" keep hair that appears to be shoddy and in poor quality already, but she LIFTS the color on it???? This is flat out stupid! If the hair was already questionable the last thing anyone with an ounce of common sense and knowledge of hair would do is risk making it worse by potentially damaging it from lifting the hair. I refuse. Girl, stop. 

Now you can sit here and sell this bill of goods to people who may not know any better, but I am of the brighter variety of crayon in the box and your story just isn't adding up. But, I'm sleep though. 

LOL, you're funny.  I'm not sure why I'm even wasting my energy on you, but keep stanning for BD because you just made it very clear that you're the owner.  You're really going hard for your company, huh?  And it's sad that you're stalking my every move....I mean who does that?  Get a life.

As for the hair I posted downstairs, that is obviously not my "replacement."  Don't be silly...It's not even curly.  That was a separate experimental order from a while ago that didn't turn out as planned.  My replacement is here, and I'm good so don't worry about me hun.

As for my friend, it was her decision to make a go of it because she really needed some new hair.   I've been watching this whole debacle, but I don't want her to feel bad.  I was trying to be positive and I actually told her, hey, maybe we can make it work.  I was really hoping for a good outcome...to be proven wrong.  It looks like BD isn't keen on letting people cancel orders, and PayPal isn't helping, so why bother trying to get a refund?  At the end of the day, I let people make their own decisions.

My only goal was to help people be informed consumers.  From the constant vendor posts to all the compensated reviewers up in here, people can really be led astray.  There is nothing but ads and lies in here nowadays, because apparently it's lucrative to whore it up for free hair.   People work hard for their money, and I, like everyone else, hates the feeling of disappointment when our coins get wasted on a bad product sold by a sheisty businessperson or hyped by some compensated hair-whore.  But it's really no biggie...I have no motive, no dog in this fight so feel free to continue making an ass of yourself.  I am indeed entertained.

Edited by TexturizedDiva - Jun 12 2014 at 11:11pm
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 11:13pm
I hope you do not think I am lying.. I think u emailed me if I am correct TD

cause i paid thaT 350 for this hair. Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 11:28pm
They say a thread is useless without pics, so I come bearing receipts.

My replacement, about 6 bundles in each rubber band:

Edited by TexturizedDiva - Jun 12 2014 at 11:31pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 11:50pm
Beard city...

Caution, tangly when wet (and this is fresh out of packaging):

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:13am
That looks nothing like what I have. hmm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:18am

As a further indicator of my transparency and good-willed intent, I will leave you with this:

The hair is NOT horrible, however, like other true customers have said, the hair is NOTHING SPECIAL.  It is nothing more than your average Ali-vendor's deep curly that has been co-washed and brush-defined.  If you would prefer to pay a middleman (or woman) an extra $50 or so a bundle, that is your decision.  Caveat emptor.

CurvyGirl27, as the owner of such an enterprise, I am sure you are overwhelmed by the response to your ad review.  My recommendation to you is to allow the hair to dry thoroughly before packaging and sending it off to customers, because it is hell to detangle when it's damp and becomes matted in its plastic prison.  You might also wish to forego setting the ringlets on the ends because they're really just tangles, and they really misbehave when the hair has been wet too long.

Additionally, I know it's not fair, but vendors and BHM don't mix, no matter how nice you try to spin it.  This is why most members who become vendors stop posting in the forum or try to limit their posts and be discreet. Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>