Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Belladonna LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 26>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:41am
PR youre badness  

Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:47am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

PR youre badness  

thanks coco !

TD that is odd. it looks diff. do you have cowashed pix
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 4:00am
SAMONEEEEEE <3
ceelopink11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ceelopink11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:47pm
it got real in here
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

SAMONEEEEEE <3

hey PR!

I'm glad your hair is doing well

I'm just so sad to see what has happened to the weave game

it should not be this hard to buy hair

gurllll aint shat change in these weave skreets
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 8:21pm
So just my two cents. I'm hardly a bandwagoner but this time, shamefully, I jumped. Everything was all good from the emails back and forth, to shipping, to delivery. I opened my package and I fell in love with those little ringlets! I ordered kc btw. However, I requested the tightest curls and what I got was simply kinky curly. It's like 3b/c throughout with ringlets at the end. I'm pressing 4a/b and just from looking this shat ain't gonna match my coils. Since I emailed her expressing my concerns. Her response was "no refunds as it would be taking a loss", "but you can exchange it for tighter curls should some come in". I ain't got that kinda time. Then I was told I could sell thru a third party n get my money back that way... One: these are shorter lengths, two: with all the mixed reviews ain't nobody gonna wanna pay $200 for no short ass kc hair!! So I Went online to TRY n sell for the benefit of the doubt. Some one hijacked my post and I quote "I suggest everyone read ALL of the reviews on BHM before making a purchase. Something funky is going on."!!!! **Pissed*** So what do I do next? Buyer the bullet n contact Paypal. Not even 20min after the dispute I received this
Hi TeraLeene,

It is unfortunate that PayPal had to get involved in this matter. I do feel as though based on the photos you sent us of the look of the hair you were hoping to achieve and the photos we showed you of the hair we sell/offer, that what we sent you was along those guidelines. I understand that nothing is ever 100% when you are dealing with a photo and actually seeing something in person, so I am still willing to keep my original offer on the table that we will pay the difference in your re-sell.

There are other places to sell hair besides Black Hair Media and I assure you that even though there have been a few negative things said by a dishonest customer, that has not stopped our orders from rolling in, which makes me believe that people are and will still be interested in purchasing our hair (from you too), because the positive reviews far outweigh the negative. The quality of the hair speaks for itself, and I do believe that you can find someone who will be willing to take it off of your hands.

Furthermore, I do hope that you do not consider filing a chargeback for this purchase through your bank. Our return address differs from our mailing address and our mailing address has also changed. As you have gone through PayPal and lost your claim, you have not been provided with an authorized return address.

We have verified with PayPal that if you do ship to an unauthorized return address (which any address you would ship to would be considered unauthorized as they did provide you with it for a return), and file a chargeback, their department will contact your bank with this information and your chargeback will be reversed.

In which case, you would not only be denied a refund, but you would also lose the hair extensions because we no longer have possession of that address and there is no forward on it because we never receive returns there. Thus, there is no guarantee your hair would be returned to you and you would end up both without your money and your hair, as the loss would not be ours to incur because we won the claim, but also because we too would not have the extensions.

I am telling you this because I do not want to see you end up completely empty handed and despite a claim being filed, I do not hold any negative feelings toward you from this exchange. I do want to see you end up with a favorable outcome, which is why my offer still stands. If you change your mind about it, please do let me know - it would be my pleasure. I am sorry things turned out this way, I wish you the best. Take care. I called Paypal back bc there was NO investigation or anything... I sent pics and expressed my wants on the invoice... just refund my money and move on with you life if ur business is just THAT banging! Moral of the story, no bandwagons, and be ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY SURE this hair is what you want before purchasing!!

TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 8:46pm
Well ain't that some ish?  This chick is slick as hell.  I got a similar smartmouth email when I disputed through PayPal because she wasn't responding to my request to cancel.  I really want to post mine!

Thanks for coming here and shaming the devil! Wink
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 8:50pm
Started the same way "It's unfortunate that PayPal had to get involved in this matter..." 
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 9:52pm
Post your email too diva we wanna see!!

But based on the loooong drawn out ass email she responded with... it just sounds shady as hell. Like she knew you wouldnt be getting what was pictured cus she played with it to high heavens to get it to look good for the pics. And then sent out the okie doke. Id be pissed as hell! And why would she change the return address so people cant ship sh*t back??? Shaaaaadddddyyyyyy
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 10:04pm
So just my two cents. I'm hardly a bandwagoner but this time, shamefully, I jumped. Everything was all good from the emails back and forth, to shipping, to delivery. I opened my package and I fell in love with those little ringlets! I ordered kc btw. However, I requested the tightest curls and what I got was simply kinky curly. It's like 3b/c throughout with ringlets at the end. I'm pressing 4a/b and just from looking this shat ain't gonna match my coils. Since I emailed her expressing my concerns. Her response was "no refunds as it would be taking a loss", "but you can exchange it for tighter curls should some come in". I ain't got that kinda time. Then I was told I could sell thru a third party n get my money back that way... One: these are shorter lengths, two: with all the mixed reviews ain't nobody gonna wanna pay $200 for no short ass kc hair!! So I Went online to TRY n sell for the benefit of the doubt. Some one hijacked my post and I quote "I suggest everyone read ALL of the reviews on BHM before making a purchase. Something funky is going on."!!!! **Pissed*** So what do I do next? Buyer the bullet n contact Paypal. Not even 20min after the dispute I received this 
Hi TeraLeene,

It is unfortunate that PayPal had to get involved in this matter. I do feel as though based on the photos you sent us of the look of the hair you were hoping to achieve and the photos we showed you of the hair we sell/offer, that what we sent you was along those guidelines. I understand that nothing is ever 100% when you are dealing with a photo and actually seeing something in person, so I am still willing to keep my original offer on the table that we will pay the difference in your re-sell.

There are other places to sell hair besides Black Hair Media and I assure you that even though there have been a few negative things said by a dishonest customer, that has not stopped our orders from rolling in, which makes me believe that people are and will still be interested in purchasing our hair (from you too), because the positive reviews far outweigh the negative. The quality of the hair speaks for itself, and I do believe that you can find someone who will be willing to take it off of your hands.

Furthermore, I do hope that you do not consider filing a chargeback for this purchase through your bank. Our return address differs from our mailing address and our mailing address has also changed. As you have gone through PayPal and lost your claim, you have not been provided with an authorized return address. 

We have verified with PayPal that if you do ship to an unauthorized return address (which any address you would ship to would be considered unauthorized as they did provide you with it for a return), and file a chargeback, their department will contact your bank with this information and your chargeback will be reversed. 

In which case, you would not only be denied a refund, but you would also lose the hair extensions because we no longer have possession of that address and there is no forward on it because we never receive returns there. Thus, there is no guarantee your hair would be returned to you and you would end up both without your money and your hair, as the loss would not be ours to incur because we won the claim, but also because we too would not have the extensions. 

I am telling you this because I do not want to see you end up completely empty handed and despite a claim being filed, I do not hold any negative feelings toward you from this exchange. I do want to see you end up with a favorable outcome, which is why my offer still stands. If you change your mind about it, please do let me know - it would be my pleasure. I am sorry things turned out this way, I wish you the best. Take care. I called Paypal back bc there was NO investigation or anything... I sent pics and expressed my wants on the invoice... just refund my money and move on with you life if ur business is just THAT banging! Moral of the story, no bandwagons, and be ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY SURE this hair is what you want before purchasing!!

This email is about as shady as the company itself. Damn. Everything bolded is a big "F YOU!" to the customer. Wow. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 26>
  Share Topic