Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Belladonna Extensions' Curly Hair Gives Me Life!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Belladonna Extensions' Curly Hair Gives Me Life!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:03pm
Ugh I remember when this post was made...I  was getting ready for vacay and was just about to click the Checkout button...something told me to hold off b/c of the bandwagon effect...whew.
Sponsored Links

ceelopink11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ceelopink11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:27pm
She is only looking for quick cash, she isnt in this game for the long run. She probably got some things to pay off
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:02pm
Belladonna Hair extensions gave some people life and some a Headache, before buying please read the other threads.

Other BHM members received wet tangly hair with no RETURN ADDRESS, denied Paypals after they wanted to cancel and a nasty email from the owner telling you ohh well people still buying and you can't return cause you have no idea where in the hell I am.

This thread is the only one that comes up when you GOOGLE BELLADONNA HAIR EXTENSIONS  and a s a consumer you deserve to know of everyones experience not just the great experience 2 or 3 people had .

Carry on
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:00am
This came out of my kc hair this morning. I was not at all surprised to find fibers/fillers. Buyers beware!
Sorry for the large pics.

wtoussaint2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote wtoussaint2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:31pm
BUYERS BEWARE DON'T BUY UNTIL YOU READ ALL POST ABOUT VENDOR. THERE IS ANOTHER BHM POST
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:34pm
THIS
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:43pm
BellDonna RIPPED women OFF of their HARD-EARNED MONEYAngry

*she changes her address so when you go to send the rats nest back you can't so she wins through paypal*

it's ALL a set-up DON'T DO IT! (PLEASE refer to the eye opening thread " Belldonna LOL" this is where you get ALL the TRUE TEACry

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Jun 17 2014 at 4:44pm
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 3:12am
Yeah its titles belladonn lol
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 3:29am
LOL @ kevincn posting^^^^

I dont know what this is about I got the news from Random thoughts
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 6:03am
Wow glad I didn't buy this hair...the OP needs to be changed to Scam
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style