Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Belladonna Extensions Curly Hair Gives Me Life!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Belladonna Extensions Curly Hair Gives Me Life!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

This thread is an AD.  The poster is the owner.  Purchase with caution.

Website Gems Wink

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 8:42pm

No refunds will be given once they are in your possession, BUT you only have 24 hours to cancel so unless you do it in 24 hours you have no choice but to have it in YOUR possession. 

Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:08pm
That's utterly ridiculous and disgusting.. return policy... customer service is not on her mind.. let alone the ridiculous thing of her sending out packages and not having return address on it so you are forced not to return... she gets a bad taste and side eye from me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:09pm
Then have the audacity to threaten your consumers aabout they will take legal action if you file a charge back...
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:12pm
All-a this!!!
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:36pm
SHAMEFUL! Belladonna won't get any more of my coins.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:00pm
She can say everything she wants. Bank of America will still refund your chargeback especially after she didn't provide a return address. She knows her product is awful.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:06pm
Legal action???

Let her try that crazy with American Express.....
Hell keep up that foolishness with Paypal and they will freeze then shut her account all the way down.

Then to top it off put our curly hair on a wig Dead
Some people will go for any old type of service....

Edited by Princess Grace - Jun 14 2014 at 10:08pm
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:34pm
How about just sell quality hair and you won't have to worry about your customers doing chargebacks….
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:39pm
Bout need her face slapped with them wet ass wefts she mailing out.....Yeah I bet after 24 hours the The Processing has begun, Yall money to her vendor in china Dead for DHL to deliver it to her so she can wet, brush, the hell with dry and mail it out from the Justice of Doom cause Lort only knows where this boutique is...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic