Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Belladonna Extensions' Curly Hair Gives Me Life!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Belladonna Extensions' Curly Hair Gives Me Life!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:05am
I'm not trying to tell anyone how to run their business, they can do what they choose but me as a consumer also has the right not to patronize . See the thing is its not the point of the money, I have spent over $1000 on hair in the last 2 weeks, its the principal. 

I run a business and guess what when I get busier I DO NOT tax the consumer because I have more business, I get a sugar free redbull and do what I have to do. If it means I have less free time so be it, thats not my customers issue. I received 200 bags in the wrong size, thats my fault Im not gone charge a extra $2 because of my issues.

$5 Confused, but $5 is not paying a employee to do anything unless it is your little cousin ....

See its $5 today and next they will most likely be like Bdogg who wants triple what he did less than a year ago. If you are happy with their hair, then I hope you really enjoy it and it behaves for you. Im over the whole subject.....

My ends will be fine cause even if the dupe is suspect I still have Wagmans circa 2008, the original Laniks ^1, Hair Addict and a few more never fail me in my arsenal.

Sponsored Links

HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 7:31am
I concur Curvygirl. Assuming they just recently launched their site due to the scarce reviews, I feel like they needed to make an ultimate business decision to keep SUPPLY up with DEMAND after BHM took over. The email was silly but ultimately that's all it is. Why are they wrong for that? Its just business, not personal y'all. Ill be receiving my hair tmrw & will give you all my opinion.
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:00pm
Well I just posted the hair I received from Bella Donna in a new topic I don't care about the price increase because the quality is great and they are still much cheaper than most vendors. Supply and demand is the name of the game it always happens as long as it not crazy high I can understand and I get it. EP and Wags are constantly raising prices for no apparent reason but that is why I stopped purchasing because their price increases are nuts and happen way to often I get they need to make a profit but we always have a choice to buy or not thats how I see it. Its just finding a vendor with good quality and and good prices thats always the challenge. Well at least for me. 
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 2:30pm
I posted my review for this hair under Looking For curly Hair on page 20.
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:23am
*sigh*  I don't want to be messy, but I'm just going to do it.  CurvyGirl27, is this your business?  I mean such a detailed review, and every answer to people's questions seemed like a pitch....idk  You seem very polite and articulate in your review, and so does the owner (in her emails).
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:30am
^^^ I wondered if there was a connection based on the
price increase response....,,
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:31am
Geek
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:48am
Curvygirl27 has always been helpful tho... at least to me. A lot of members are saying good things about this hair. I don't feel like she's doing extra to push the hair. I think she just wanted to share her experience. We always share the bad experiences but get quiet on the good ones. Smile
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:56am
No problem, I didn't research the history, just blurted out what came to mind.  I think with all the vendors posting now, it's making us all a little crazy.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

*sigh*  I don't want to be messy, but I'm just going to do it.  CurvyGirl27, is this your business?  I mean such a detailed review, and every answer to people's questions seemed like a pitch....idk  You seem very polite and articulate in your review, and so does the owner (in her emails).

I got the same vibe Confused but carry on..... Even when all I did was make a statement about the price increase not making a lick of sense she got defensive like Nancy Grace Shocked. Then kinda got nasty and told me she Hopes my dupes ends are curled like hers Confused

I started to Pull the shade down but I said to myself  Grace why would you even pretend to argue about some Eurasian CryCurly hair in the first place. 

I slightly raised my brow when the other poster said she found a forever vendor when she hasn't even installed her bundles. 

Its been said before but anything other than singing vendors praises nowadays will have you losing any type of religion you trying to have. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic