Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Belladonna Extensions' Curly Hair Gives Me Life!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Belladonna Extensions' Curly Hair Gives Me Life!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

BR, I thought it was greed so I asked the rep I've been talking to about it. Here's the response:

ETA: I don't know how to make it bigger, sorry folks!

Bri... thanks
But we all were not born last night.
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

Curvygurl, How are you liking the hair so far?

Everything's good, no complaints! I have been thinking about toning the hair so I can add a burgundy amber color to it for the summer, but I'm debating if I want to do that with this hair or the bob I'm considering getting cause it's hot! 

My only suggestion with the hair would be to let it air dry. I used a diffuser once and didn't really like it, it made the hair frizzy. Other than that, no shedding or tangling really, curl pattern still holding up good. 

Edited by CurvyGirl27 - May 31 2014 at 1:57pm
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

Curvygurl, How are you liking the hair so far?

Everything's good, no complaints! I have been thinking about toning the hair so I can add a burgundy amber color to it for the summer, but I'm debating if I want to do that with this hair or the bob I'm considering getting cause it's hot! 

My only suggestion with the hair would be to let it air dry. I used a diffuser once and didn't really like it, it made the hair frizzy. Other than that, no shedding or tangling really, curl pattern still holding up good. 

Thank you CurvyGirl27 for the update :)

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 5:32pm
Chile Boo with that response, its probably one girl standing over her kitchen sink  co washing yall weave with a vat of Suave wish I was Real Humectress conditioner.

They turned me off and Grace has put away her CC....

People kill me get 15 orders and lose they mind.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 5:35pm
They are now Bella DONOT, Im glad people who ordered are happy but my side eye has been activated with they antics.

Hired people to shampoo, Confused thats what they came up with. That made about as much sense as old girl with her your wefts so shorts cause we put more hair on a 7" weft and I like it that way.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 8:46pm
Exactly Gracie that's y I said we were not born yesterday. They didn't put a notice. We are going to have a price increase in 2 weeks. They just upped the price because someone was nice to mention them on here. And the effects were fruitful. Hence my statement at the top of this page

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 9:04pm
I may be in the minority here but I don't see why a $5 price increase should reflect so negatively on the company. Businesses raise their prices all the time with no prior warning to consumers. Notifying in advance that so will be done is a courtesy, but not a requirement because ultimately we all have a choice what we do and don't spend our money on and the freedom to decide whether we do or do not want to pay the price increase or go somewhere else. If it were an extra $15+ or something a bundle then I would definitely feel inclined to say yeah, they're trying to milk it. 

I could be biased on this just because I actually have the product and know that it was worth every penny I paid and then some. I am all for calling a business out on their crap when they're up to it, but in my experience and the experiences posted on this board from other ladies as well, the owners have been nothing but helpful and kind and have sent out good, quality products. I don't think a $5 increase warrants the kind of negativity being suggested about the business because we haven't seen any reports of any overt shady things they've done.

Maybe their reasoning for raising the prices is true, maybe it's not, we don't really know one way or another, but why does it even matter when people are getting what they've paid for and the prices are still more reasonable than others are selling it for? I chose to share my experience because I had a really good one and know how many of you are looking for good hair without the headache and the expensive price tag. If I thought anything was up or shady I would've never posted and I would hate for this thread to turn left over something that might not have even been meant with ill intent in mind. All I and anyone else can speak to is the customer service and quality of the product we've received and multiple sources have stated all are on par and for that, I believe that the benefit of the doubt should at least be given until otherwise is proven, but that's just my $.02. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 9:04pm
I will wait on my dupe.... 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 9:14pm
^^^^^There's definitely nothing wrong with that, it never hurts to save money. For me personally, I think what really makes it are the ringlets on the ends, so I would emphasize that point to whoever is doing it, to bring the curls all the way to the ends. I know sometimes the ends are straight, or scraggly and that can ruin the hair. That's actually one of the things I loved the most about this hair, are the very defined ringlets on the ends. If you tell them to focus on doing that, you probably can get something similar duped with no problems. Please post pics and let us know how it turns out! 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 9:20pm
Its not the price raise... its how they did it. Why they didn't rais it April 1st? I am All for successful business but u wont be and remain successful by being greedy. That's my point.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic