Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Belladonna Extensions' Curly Hair Gives Me Life!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Belladonna Extensions' Curly Hair Gives Me Life!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nanikoa25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanikoa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:50pm
Ordered mine right now.  I ordered one 26", one 24", one 22", and one 18" lace frontal closure in the eurasian curly.  I had them rush the shipping as I need to get mine installed before I leave the country on June 9.  I paid the original prices since I was quoted for the hair before the increase.
Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:42pm
FYI the knots are not bleached. at least not on my closure
nanikoa25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanikoa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:15pm
I asked and they told me they weren't.  Are they really noticeable?  I had a lace wig once and even though the knots werent bleached you still couldn't see them unless you were WAYYYYY too close to my hair.
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

FYI the knots are not bleached. at least not on my closure

You got your hair! I'm really considering buying this hair ASAP. But I wanted to see a few more reviews before purchasing. 

What are your thoughts so far?
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by nanikoa25 nanikoa25 wrote:

Ordered mine right now.  I ordered one 26", one 24", one 22", and one 18" lace frontal closure in the eurasian curly.  I had them rush the shipping as I need to get mine installed before I leave the country on June 9.  I paid the original prices since I was quoted for the hair before the increase.

Good to know you were able to pay original prices in spite of the price increase!
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:09pm

I really wanted to wait this out, but so many people have ordered and have yet to post pics.  I need hair for an upcoming trip, so I bit the bullet and ordered.  Really hope this works out.  This is the most I've ever spent on hair... I never pay retail (I usually skim off my wholesale orders).

Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:37pm
Texturized Diva, some people posted pictures in this thread. Hope your hair is as beautiful as theirs is.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/looking-for-curly-hair_topic370347_page20.html
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:48pm
Just told my friend to take her chances with bdogg.The price hike was a turn off. Bella greed is never a good thing
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:00pm
BR, I thought it was greed so I asked the rep I've been talking to about it. Here's the response:

ETA: I don't know how to make it bigger, sorry folks!

Edited by Brilaw - May 30 2014 at 11:04pm
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

Texturized Diva, some people posted pictures in this thread. Hope your hair is as beautiful as theirs is.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/looking-for-curly-hair_topic370347_page20.html

Thanks! Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair