Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Belladonna Extensions' Curly Hair Gives Me Life!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Belladonna Extensions' Curly Hair Gives Me Life!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Prena you nice, I would have sent them all a Confused and a chile boo.

Half of BHM can tell you someones ip address and mother maiden name but cant figure out how to contact a vendor. Chile please

BYEEEEEEEE LOLLLLLLLL    
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Why do you have to use silicone mix?  Does the hair tangle or something?

No, not at all. You know there's a deep conditioner, by that name.

It is meant to really hydrate your hair. I use it not only for all of my weave but my real hair as well. It makes it really soft, smooth and more manageable. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:19pm
The only time silicon mixed I THOUGHT was used is when the hair is shady and slightly on its way to turning on you, in my mind its the step before a bleach bath .

Please stop putting that in your real hair, of course your hair feels silky its being coated with silicon. 

Its just a milder form of the chemicals used by vendors when they trying to cover the fact that they have sold you raccoon hair, it hides it for a minute. Thats why some weave turns on you after you shampoo, you have rinsed away the silicon. 

If you wanna be technical , I think they sell the real chemicals used to coat weave on India Mart, I clicked on it by accident. They may be banned for shipping in the us though.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:20pm
That last hair I got from World Beauty Wigs even silicon mix could not save that caterpillar from crawling up my neck. 
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:01pm

The only time silicon mixed I THOUGHT was used is when the hair is shady and slightly on its way to turning on you, in my mind its the step before a bleach bath .

Please stop putting that in your real hair, of course your hair feels silky its being coated with silicon. 

Its just a milder form of the chemicals used by vendors when they trying to cover the fact that they have sold you raccoon hair, it hides it for a minute. Thats why some weave turns on you after you shampoo, you have rinsed away the silicon. 

If you wanna be technical , I think they sell the real chemicals used to coat weave on India Mart, I clicked on it by accident. They may be banned for shipping in the us though.

That's interesting, I never heard of it that way. I have always used it on my weave and it has only made it better, I didn't use it because the hair was problematic, but just because I noticed after deep conditioning with it the hair appeared healthier. 

I know there are some places that actually do sell the kind of formula that's used to coat the hair. I had often heard that despite Silicon Mix's name it had no relation to actual silicone, but who knows. I will say however that you have scared me from wanting to use it on my real hair now. Shocked Thank you for the tip!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:41pm
I liked Cantu Shea butter for a leave in for my curly hair.

For shampoo, I use Tresseme Flawless curls and Tresseme Hydrating curls for conditioner. HTH
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:17pm
IA w/ Princess Grace.. Silicones are a no no for your natural hair. 

Silicone, like all -cones, leave the hair weighed down and cause a great deal of build up. I've only know people to use the pictured silicon for weaves. I've always wanted to buy some of the real deal hair coats just for funsies.. too expensive for my experimenting budget. 

But check it out here  if interested.

Edited by Brilaw - May 21 2014 at 2:15pm
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:51pm

That is what I thought too because that is the same stuff I used to revive hair on lace wigs I use to wear.

atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:55pm
I saw people on YouTube use it on their natural hair. I know youtuber maicangirl11 is the first person I saw talk about it.
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 7:38am
It's really popular in Dominican salons as well.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>