Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bella Dream Hair Vendor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 6:18pm
The color is nice, but I agree they look a bit like filler hair so def oa burn test.
Sponsored Links

StrictlyMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StrictlyMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 6:19pm
Loving that color and that the wave pattern stayed after the color. Its hard to find hair that will do that these days.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

The color is nice, but I agree they look a bit like filler hair so def oa burn test.

I tested a few strands and they burned the way the hair did. But, I'm going to test again. Ugh!!
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by StrictlyMe StrictlyMe wrote:

Loving that color and that the wave pattern stayed after the color. Its hard to find hair that will do that these days.

Thanks.

Really?
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 7:43am
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

Thanks. I used Golden Honey Blonde.
http://m.softsheencarson.com/_us/_en/dark-and-lovely/haircolor/dark-and-lovely-fade-resistant-rich-conditioning-color.htm

It came out orangy/auburn. I did not leave the dye on very long. I have no experience coloring hair, lol.

thanks!!!
Bribby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 7:59am

http://m.softsheencarson.com/_us/_en/dark-and-lovely/haircolor/dark-and-lovely-fade-resistant-rich-conditioning-color.htm

It came out orangy/auburn. I did not leave the dye on very long. I have no experience coloring hair, lol.

Help! I don't see Golden Honey Blonde
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

I'm sorry. You can find it at CVS, Walmart, etc.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 3:21pm
I'm selling this hair in M2M, if anyone is interested. Thanks.
Bribby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 2:46pm

Was it this same brand? are you sure that is the name? I really want this same color
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 5:34pm

Was it this same brand? are you sure that is the name? I really want this same color

Yes, same brand. The color is Golden Honey Blonde. I purchased from CVS, but I've seen at Walmart as well. It's on sale in my area this week.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>