Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Bella Dream Hair Vendor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

Author
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

waiting for review....Shantel what did you order and how much?

I order two 12 inch bundles of Indian loose wavy and Brazilian natural wavy. The hair will be here tomorrow. I'll post pictures then. I so hope I like this hair. If so, I'll order more because the prices are like whoa!!
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 7:51pm
Here are the pics:

I ordered 2 bundles of 12 inch in Brazilian Natural Wavy (left) and Indian Loose Wave (right). The Indian hair is processed, but it reminds me of the curly hair I ordered from Indian Hair International (the sister company to Indique).

At first glance, I was like a little disappointment, because I noticed lots of short/gray hairs Thumbs Down Before washing, I decided to do the burn test. The hair burned fast and smelled like burnt hot comb hair (if that makes sense).

I used Organix products to shampoo/deep condition. I also applied the Renewing Moroccan Intense Moisturizing Treatment (IMT) to the hair, nuked for 1 min and allowed the hair to sit for some time. I will post more pics once the hair has fully dried.

The hair felt extremely soft during the shampoo process. I was surprised. I kinda fell in love as I rinsed out the deep co and IMT.

I experienced very very little shedding (about 10 strands total, I counted) and no tangling. I will attempt to bleach the hair to see how it behaves.

Stay tuned for more pics. I hope this helps.

Please share your thoughts in regards to the pics.

Thanks.

shanikw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanikw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 9:27am
id love to see pics of the hair after its dried, looks good so far!
Jessica90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 9:43am
Hair looks pretty.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 10:21am
Indian Loose Wavy

Brazilian Natural Wave

I used box dye to color the hair for my sister. The hair is still soft and very minimal shedding. The only problem I have with this hair is the gray/white strands seems thicker the actual hair which makes me think fillers were used. Here is some that I plucked from one of the bundles:

I asked the vendor about the gray strands and short hairs. Here is his reply: 

I think the hair is worth the price.

The customer service is good; respond quickly to e-mail; fast shipping; and they accept Paypal.

I'd rate them a 7/10. Again, the only think I'm not happy about are those gray/white strands, but the vendor is willing to rectify the issue :).

If anyone else purchases from this vendor, please share pics. Thanks.

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 10:55am
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

The only problem I have with this hair is the gray/white strands seems thicker the actual hair which makes me think fillers were used. Here is some that I plucked from one of the bundles:

The customer service is good; respond quickly to e-mail; fast shipping; and they accept Paypal.

I'd rate them a 7/10. Again, the only think I'm not happy about are those gray/white strands, but the vendor is willing to rectify the issue :).

If anyone else purchases from this vendor, please share pics. Thanks.

Did you do a burn test on the gray strands? If they are fillers and not just gray hairs they will burn/melt a different way than human hair.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 11:17am
Nope, but I will do that now. Thank you :)
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 3:05pm
pretty shantel75 !!! I like the Indian loose wavy, Question: what dye did you use? the color is gorgeous
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 3:14pm
Thanks. I used Golden Honey Blonde.
http://m.softsheencarson.com/_us/_en/dark-and-lovely/haircolor/dark-and-lovely-fade-resistant-rich-conditioning-color.htm

It came out orangy/auburn. I did not leave the dye on very long. I have no experience coloring hair, lol.
Jessica90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jessica90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 3:45pm
This is such a nice color that you dyed the hair. I like how it still has the wave pattern after being dyed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic